Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Uhh I hope for nemesis :D
I want to do Solo Self-found.

...but that "here's an increasingly chaotic list of mods at once" sounds amazingly stupid fun I can't pass that up!
I just want them to make it as hard as possible, but that doesn't look like an option here. Basically anything to shut up the whiners that are always complaining that the game is too easy now, and they can hardly bring themselves to play for 16 hours a day anymore.
Please consider putting cut-throat in there somewhere... been waiting over a year for another shot at that achievement!
Cmon guys! Let's bring back Talisman!!! Want mooooorrrreeee!
"
Myraklus wrote:
No SSF pls! Most players, including me, arent good enough for this and many will not play!

The irony here is quite funny as the alternative is a flashback league that is by far more difficult than self found with fitting build for it...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I would have voted for flashback if I'd checked the mods first. No Rampage until day 15? I actually get to play 14 days before quitting? Nice! It looks like flashback's winning anyway, so that's awesome.
Add Cutthroat and I'm in.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
wheres the option of "no pernadus mobs" FeelsBadMan

a little bit more serious, didnt realize so many ppl liked beyond
I would have thought SSF would be top pick with the popularity of it lately. Oh, well, I like the idea and voted for it. We had a flashback fairly recently and it gets old after a few days. SSF at least would be something different.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 2, 2016, 2:07:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info