Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Today i'm really glad to see you are offering a poll.
Was asking for that since a while and i'm convinced it will work REALLY fine and even open some more communication between you and players, filling aswell a part of the gap between game's authors expectations / players expectations.

Thank you GeeGeeGee !! Have a very nice day !

Helio
Hf :)
Voted SSF, but after playing the community SSF event and the garena SSF event, i'll gladly take Flashback. When it comes to single league modifiers, im LMAOing at your life bloodlines. How is necrovigil still in the game?
Last edited by unrealmack on May 2, 2016, 2:26:52 AM
Still rooting for only HC, perma-beyond :)

For now only beyond will do.
Why not just make the same thing as garena russian poe? SSF with 150 iiq and iir with Ambush, The Invasion, Domination, Nemesis? Everyone is making new account in garena just to play that race.
Since I've played the Garena event, I think no grouping will cause burnout pretty quickly for most players. Obviously it's great for the purist racer types and it's pretty much the only thing you can do to maintain some balance when you crank up IIQ and IIR that much but with normal drop rates, I don't think people would stick around for long.
Minute 1: 'Good idea GGG'
Minute 3: 'WTF ppl aren't voting for what I want!'
Minute 4: 'OMFG not SSF BabyRage'
Minute 7: 'WHY ARE PPL VOTING FOR BEYOND???'
Minute 10: 'GJ caving into the massess GGG, fk noob company'

People never change. Thanks for the chance to have our voices heard GGG.
"
Sfp4 wrote:
It should be more challenging and SSF.

DO NOT VOTE BEYOND
IT IS A POINTLESS MECHANIC
BEYOND MOBS *DO NOT DROP MAPS*

Do you play peo to just get maps? lol
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I vote on the first poll.
how about all that flashback mods + talisman + SSF with 150+ IIQ/IIR and that buff like in garena(more chance to get unique or something...) EVERY DAY?(and double beyond on top of that, or triple)
But if need choose, then flashback schedule.
Last edited by availablex on May 2, 2016, 2:33:43 AM
I'm guessing that when the league mods are active that they can't drop the league specific uniques, excluding perandus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info