Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

It can be assumed that the beyond voters are new and/or forget how it was.
Kudos to GGG for listening to feedback. Personally had no intent to play the upcoming league as announced, but some of the listed alternatives would cause me to reconsider.
"
It can be assumed that the beyond voters are new and/or forget how it was.

Beyond / invasion ect have all been adjusted they aren't nearly as hard now and still give good loot.
If it is not too many trouble for GGG, maybe an HC SSF along with HC/SC flashback will make most players happy ?
who the heck votes for Beyond? xDDDDD
CI >> Life
Come on! Let's do SSF. Best option if you want to have ANY chances for prize. If you want to get some currency go play Perandus. It's the best challenging and rewarding option imho.

Btw, what an idiots choosing Beyond only?
SSF + a mod would be great. or multiple mods. make it chaos
This is why I love you guys. I was going to participate anyways, but now I have a major incentive to do so. I'm REALLY liking the flashback schedule option. Also, LOL @ the beyond votes. xD
"
sonafab wrote:
who the heck votes for Beyond? xDDDDD

people that are not that bad and play glass cannon builds that die against beyond :P beyond will be totally awesome combined with perandus mobs, they trigger beyond portals <3

"
Come on! Let's do SSF. Best option if you want to have ANY chances for prize. If you want to get some currency go play Perandus. It's the best challenging and rewarding option imho.

Btw, what an idiots choosing Beyond only?

even if you are not voting for single league mod, why not vote for your most desired one if single league mod wins ;)
Last edited by Ryouko on May 2, 2016, 2:43:02 AM
Oh yeah, please the second option! :=)
Flashback sounds really great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info