[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

First off, I'm loving the build. And my friends can't get enough of it. My question is as follows.

I have the build fully built (all reduced mana reservation nodes taken), all uniques equipped. However, my Determination in Prism Guardian is at 20% mana reserved to cast. I noticed on your Mikelat's link that your Determination is at 16%. All the rest of my auras match up for cost with yours, was curious if I was missing anything, as this is keeping me from toggling Temp Chains.

Thanks!
"
Clapathy wrote:

I have the build fully built (all reduced mana reservation nodes taken), all uniques equipped. However, my Determination in Prism Guardian is at 20% mana reserved to cast. I noticed on your Mikelat's link that your Determination is at 16%. All the rest of my auras match up for cost with yours, was curious if I was missing anything, as this is keeping me from toggling Temp Chains.

Thanks!

Silly question but you have the jewel for reduced mana right?

Try to re-equip it, notic that the tooltip said 20% for me untill i activated it and re-activated it ^^ if you have everything like the "build" says then it should only take 16% reserved

if you unhide your char i could take a look at it and see if something is sticking out
NeinNein, Heres a little update on the leveling process.. on my second char on this build with the totem leveling idea i've notic a problem, dried lake cruel is lvl 55 zone. when i got to that point i was 8 levels behind xD so yeah taking thoes 15 talent points for leveling and then just going for all life/es nodes seems to be one of the faster and better way to lvl for this build :)
Thanks for testing it! I guess I will incorporate it into the build then^^ When I find time and motivation :D
The facebreaker totem idea?
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Thanks for testing it! I guess I will incorporate it into the build then^^ When I find time and motivation :D
The facebreaker totem idea?

Nope have gone both try's with, Ancestrial Warchief - melee physical - melee damage on full life - added fire damage - faster attacks - increased area of effect ( swap for concentrated effect for bosses )
Weap: Geofri's Batism untill 45, The Blood Reaper untill 58, and Kaom's Primacy untill 75-80 were i swap for full support mode, and yes am using Tabula untill i swap for support setup
Goldrim and Wanderlust is two very nice items to have for leveling

3rd attemt is going to be a facebreaker version! don't know when this will happen but it surely will... ^^
Last edited by Naffiy on Jan 20, 2017, 11:29:40 AM
Seems like you didn't find motivation to level up again? ^^ Or just no time in generall?
I am playing this build but can't find my mistake which makes me not able to activate all auras :(

I have all the uniques, all the nodes and the gem; in your gear you don't have a helmet enchant neither do I

Skilltree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAQGRBAcEswceCPQNfBFQFm8XLxhqGYoabBqPHRQdTx2ZHaoi9CSqJLAnLylPLR8t0i9vNbk26TpYOthDY0PIRUdGcUlRSbFMs05STwRVxlXWWAdca1-wZOdo8mpDbAttGW-ecLtxTXgvfOV_xoCkgwmD24RIjHaPRo_6kFWSK5MnlS6az5uhm7WePKEvogClGKcrrJi0DLUEvOq-isBUwGbBxcM6w23EtMpKytPQH9fP2RPhiONq5CLquuwY7DjviO_r8B_w1fba99f5N_rS-wn9AP5J

would really love to find my mistake thanks

- Nvm I found the mistake was running Wrath, Anger and Hatred
Last edited by CheeseExilist on Feb 3, 2017, 2:16:08 PM
bump?
Nice build. I used this to create my first character in this game (or any aRPG...). I made a few changes to the build to fit my friend that I play with.

I decided to blood magic the enfeeble aura, which allows me run all 3 damage auras and give out more armor. It makes the build a bit squishier, but I've only died if I'm just not paying attention, or my 7 yr old potato laptop lags out on me... I've only done up to tier 11 maps though.

I took bastion of hope as my fourth ascendancy as we don't really benefit from sharing charges. The extra block is helpful and the stun immunity sounds nice.

I dropped Doedre's and found a cheap +1 curse corrupted Stone of Lazhwar, giving me spell block equal to 50% of my block chance. This also allows me to bring another unset ring.

I also slotted in vaal discipline in case I get into trouble...

At level 89, I have 23k armour, 5035 ES, 1276 unreserved HP, 44% block, 22% spell block. With flasks active, block/spell block can get up to 65%/43% and armour gets to 55.5k.

My current skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAGRA-4EBwSzBx4I9A18EVAWbxcvGGoZiho4Gmwajx0UHU8dmR2qHb4i9CSqJLAnLyj6KU8tHy3SL28zhzW5Nuk6WDrYQYdDY0PIRUdGcUlRSbFMs05STwRVxlXWV8lYB1xrX7Bk52jyakNsC20Zb55wu3FNeC985X_GgKSA4ILHgwmD24RIhMWMdo9Gj_qQVZIrkyeVLprPmzCboZu1njyhL6IApRinK6yYtAy1BLc-vorAVMBmwcXDOsNtxLTKSsrT18_YvdkT4YjjauQi6rrsGOw474jwH_DV9tr3wffX-Tf56PrS-wn9AP4K_kk=?accountName=Evil_Penguin22&characterName=EvilPenguinBaddie

If I get more levels, I'll probably start picking up the ES nodes at the witch start.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I still need to get +4 strength to use some level 20 gems. Once I get haku to lvl 7, I should be able to scouring the crafted cold resistance off the gloves and throw on strength. I could then change the crafted fire and lightning resists off the unset ring and craft on a +X to all ele resists so that I'm sufficiently overcapped on all resists (maybe too overcapped)?

Flasks:
Spoiler

The 5th flask is reserved for whatever defensive flask may be needed for the map.
Thanks for the feedback :)
Harmony of Purpose is no longer in the skill tree and I also removed it from the text now^^ Time of Need is the way better option. Time of need should also be way better than the block chance you took, as far as I can tell.

Is this really your first character? I am impressed that you started with a support!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info