[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

It is hard to generalize. If you are a skilled player: yes. If not: you have a fairly good chance to survive, since this build is way more tanky than the average.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032

hi, nice and cool build, some feedback on the gear be appreceiated, where i could get easily better stats etc

why cant you run hatred anger wrath at once?

Also, how do u get so much armour?

cheers!
Last edited by Cyterizz on Oct 3, 2017, 12:55:27 AM
I'm completely new to this game, so could you list this guide in an order that I can understand it? like "after tutorial, find this zone and farm this item" or something?
No, I am sorry. What you are asking for is not the purpose of this build and would cost me quite a lot of hours.

Although this Video is not updatedt, it still is a very good resource for you to get into the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_by-r2rX5WY
I just want to know the tree for the version 3.0 :C pastebin or something like that.
Hi,

do you have skill tree progression for noobs for this build?
thanx
Sorry, I will not include information to leveling because I have very little time at the moment. Look in this thread for inspiration :)
any 3.1 changes?
I have no clue, to be honest. I don't have time to play since I started to go to a university
I've got advancing fortress and I'd like to use whirling blades, however i seem to be lacking a helluva lot in the attack speed department. do you use jewels or reckon some decent insanity gloves to solve the issue? (in which case, id probably roll shield charge and swap to ephemeral edge or something)

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info