Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

1 question - if i am die in this different perandus SC it's mean i can't continue and have to create another character?
"
availablex wrote:
1 question - if i am die in this different perandus SC it's mean i can't continue and have to create another character?

SC means SC... u know... you die, you hit revive at checkpoint or whateva the button is called.
"
availablex wrote:

If you weren't allowed to continue that character - then that'd be the very definition of Hardcore. ;)

So yes, you are allowed to die as often as you like (or not) in a softcore league.
Crit happens.
double :(
Last edited by rythmo on Apr 29, 2016, 3:06:36 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

really?

Perandus league inside a perandus league?

I mean, this is the league that got me bored the fastest, no gameplay flavour, only economy.

League is pretty dead atm and if this is your attempt to render endleagues less dead, i wish you good luck but i really doubt it'll be a great success

this is how you should have manage it

Spoiler

- First month, Cadiro only offers regular items(jewels, uniques, sac, currency)

- Second month, Cadiro adds to his offer list the greatness from past times, league only items and mortal pieces

- Last month, shit gets real and Cadiro goes crazy with all the coins he got the past 2 months. Like all capitalists he goes corrupted. For the last month Cadiro's offer has a chance to be corrupted or be a talisman!

- Bonus, on last month, Cadiro is so Greedy, if youencounter him in the Perandus Manor Map, if you Refuse his Offer ( Which are made GG for the occasion) he gets mad and spawns a Dragon Made of Gold Along with the map's boss. This Dragon, " Drakenichus, Perandus Smelter" dont drop items, instead he drops currency (pretty much like tranmog tempest)

and for leagues in general

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207440

Holy Sh%$ this sounds awesome!!
"
omnibean wrote:
i thought this game was supposed to be hard? perandus is easy and boring. in fact, the only difficulty in perandus is dealing with fps drops every time you find a shiny golden box(which is all the time). we're approaching(and maybe even surpassed) d3 levels of casualness here. new players wouldn't know, but this game is merely a shadow of what it was even a year ago.

+1
challenge league always dead after you doing teaser some next one or short event.
do you have enough time to development? few year past but i miss 4 monts+Race rotation.

currently i'm making Sunder with bleeding knockback character it works well. and thinking to make more chara from some drop items so i will stay challenge leagues.
Would be so great if it is also SSF
I hope you keep it like this. I need to really be focusing on school and this helps me not want to play as much. I'm being serious and there's no sarcasm. This is actually beneficial to my studies haha.
"
cherrysbullet wrote:
challenge league always dead after you doing teaser some next one or short event.
do you have enough time to development? few year past but i miss 4 monts+Race rotation.

currently i'm making Sunder with bleeding knockback character it works well. and thinking to make more chara from some drop items so i will stay challenge leagues.

I miss it too, although the challenges have become more attainable in the timeframe (I've completed more challenges in this league than any other AFAIK) i still agree. I feel like a slightly longer League, plus a Race season starting near the end of the league and almost traversing the gap is a more player retentive way of working. The month or so of races encourages a different player se to become involved in the game, and keeps the Twitch streams up. The high amount of variance in the race mods keeps things refreshing for people who have played all the time, and challenging for the better players.

Any news on the next Race Season, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info