Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
etaloisuf wrote:
"
hrodgar09 wrote:
"
omnibean wrote:
i thought this game was supposed to be hard? perandus is easy and boring. in fact, the only difficulty in perandus is dealing with fps drops every time you find a shiny golden box(which is all the time). we're approaching(and maybe even surpassed) d3 levels of casualness here. new players wouldn't know, but this game is merely a shadow of what it was even a year ago.

+1

+1

+1
@GGG: I'm not really satisfied how Perandus rewards the lucky players with awesome offers(economy is really strange: There are People buying Exalteds for 300 Coins, Others have to Pay more than 3000. And a lot of People even don't get the chance of buying Exalted from Perandus).

Economy really sucks in Perandus League!

To be certain: Alot of things suck. It feels very strange that buying Maps in Trade is cheaper than building your own on using currency.
I ran 3 Tier12 Twinned Maps yesterday: No Boss dropped any Map!?!??!!!!! So I had to rebuy new T12 Maps in Trade.... now thats rewarding....
Trading for Game Mechanic Uniques You need for your Built to run seems very strange. The whole 'buying stuff in Trade is cheaper than finding/doing stuff on your own' feels strange!

it was nice to see a lot of league Only Uniques to make a built around. Though it still feels very very bad to buy these things while having luck with a random encounter instead of paying for Zana Mods, spending alot of currency and grind them. I see that both ends up in people having luck but with Zana you have to run a risk on spending too much currency while a very lucky player might find Perandus selling Voll's Devotion while farming Dried Lake...

-> Please let poE go back to the roots!

Where are the Days a Caster used Wands and staffs instead of Bows and shit? What happens to the Days you could actually see the Damage Type you do instead of changing everything to chaos damage.
Let the Players be rewarded for doing interesting Stuff! Most of the harder challanges in Perandus depend on Luck! Find a Tormented Thief... WOW. Thats a Challange cause I can actually do something to find it (NOT!). Kill Atziri is a Challange though. Kill the following Perandus Guards NOT! More luck needed than actual skill. Imho this is no Challange to be rewarded. What should I say to my friends: WHoooo look at me. I actually found the last Perandus Guard while farming 3 hours in Dried lake and then seeing someone in Global offering it... That feels nice (NOT!)...

I played alot of hardcore in the early days of PoE. You said that Labyrinth should show standard players how hardcore is played.... HAVE YOU EVERY PLAYED HARDCORE!?!?! There are no things that just deplete your live without having a chance to Defend against!
I run a Summoner with 4K live and only a little Defense (you can call it Glascannon) and my chances to get through Lab are the same as buddies who Run Armour, or max Block Chance and stuff!?!!?

To get through Lab you just need a lot of Damage output to kill the boss. You can Run Lab with Glasscannon Builds because every build takes the same amount of damage from Traps... btw: Lots of those Glascannon Buolds would horribly die in hardcore and going to get ripped by going to much risk!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Apr 29, 2016, 4:58:01 AM
"
etaloisuf wrote:
make path of exile hard again.

The core playerbase of poe wants hard races.

If im playing hardcore and there isnt someone dying in my party to 90 there is something really really wrong with poe.

1 week after perandus start i got bored. I mean this is diablo 3 level...
So please reconsider adding atleast some mods to the perandus race. Its not for the rewards its for the fun of playing the game...

since ascendancy the game has become really easy, because players were buffed but monsters werent.

AND Fix the goddamn framedrops at perandus chests already... its unplayable with fast hitting large area spells.

Please do not take me disagreeing with you personal. I'm not against races but I doubt the core playerbase even thinks about races.

Despite you not seeing people die, the game still isn't "easy", and is nowhere near the level of d3(gladly!!). The reason the game seems easy to you is because you know all the mechanics and have played quite a while probably. Same goes for the players you end up partying with most likely.

I actually like that the game since ascendancy feels a bit easier, and more accessible gear-wise. The whole point of leveling and getting stronger should mean you eventually can do hard things relatively easy. This also opens up the game for non-overpowered and non-optimized builds, not only the toptier, bugged, "not-affordable-to-regular-players" builds. I'm really having a blast in perandus, and this is the first time I've kept playing a league after getting all the mtx achievements. It's a game and it eventually should become a little easier, and more fun. Dying because you cannot afford the toptier builds, or dying because you use a skill that isn't overpowered is not fun in my eyes. GGG did the right thing.

I do agree with fixing the perandus mobs framerate thingy. I'd like to add one comment to that though, players posted minion builds were having issues with the perandus mobs/chests. So I made a minion build to test it. Turns out I can do all chests fine, except for the combo where mobs keep rspawning endlessly till the one specific unique is dead. These mobs should have a limited amount of times they can respawn, as it can take ages for the minions to focus and kill that specific unique monster. Especially when all the others keep respawning.

GGG, I love that you guys are having a perandus race event. I probably won't be able to participate due to time issues, but awesome work.

Edit: Another thing I'd like in future leagues is to have ALL masters in the hideout. And for masters to spawn in ALL non-map zones too(especially all those above level 60).
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 29, 2016, 4:48:10 AM
no hype for me...
i'am going on normal perandus league (maps) to try to find good offers from cadrio (perandus manor map and so on). Not wasting time to Level again a char until i can do this. The rewards are not so interesting for me (and i know that i couldn't get the reward for the 25th of a char...)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Prizes:
The top of each Ascendancy class will be awarded an Alt-Art Demigod's Dominance. The Top 25 of each Ascendancy class in each competitive event will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance. If you choose not to pick an Ascendancy class you won't be eligible for winning Demigods but you can still win prizes from reaching various level thresholds. You will not be able to change your Ascendancy class once you've selected it

Bold part is straight up bullshit
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
why not ssf would spice up some things to be honest i would love to see a ssf league after so many years

no real use to play a perandus league which is already exactly like the one thats running
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Regulator wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Prizes:
The top of each Ascendancy class will be awarded an Alt-Art Demigod's Dominance. The Top 25 of each Ascendancy class in each competitive event will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance. If you choose not to pick an Ascendancy class you won't be eligible for winning Demigods but you can still win prizes from reaching various level thresholds. You will not be able to change your Ascendancy class once you've selected it

Bold part is straight up bullshit

I feel kinda bad for laughing at it. D-: But I'll be honest - I loled quite a bit in IRL. :v
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Perandus again ... nothing new, the same thing ...

I'm not sure, maybe it's time for a break
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
And Now for Something Completely Different:

To actually give Self-found Players a nice Opportunity: what about of reworking the whole Unique Concept?

I know that there were never Plans of adding a new rarity but maybe it's time to at least rearrange the current Unique Drop Rates just a little bit. Speaking of Leveling Gear in particular.

My Thought: There are a lot of interesting Leveling Uniques. Even the 'pure trash' Uniques can be useful when found in the correct time. But I never found a Redbeak in Early Game to just use it right from the start of a League (though once I found a tabula on twilight Strand in Normal XD)
And in Standard/Hardcore I bet that each player has enough Leveling Gear to use from older Leagues, races and stuff.

So here's my Idea:

What about adding a new trader in each town that sells different tiers of leveling Gear uniques so that even self-found players have a chance to use this stuff in early game without using Trade Chat.
Of course the offer should be random (maybe 1 Inventory Stash of random Uniqes that will change globally -> so every player has the same Gear to choose from).

Or: Why not rewarding the Players in Early Game with Leveling Uniques through Optional Missions!?

Reasons for this idea: In late Game you find a lot of Low Level Unique 'shit' that you don't need anymore. While Leagues are running there is a chance to actually sell some stuff when pple start their second Character. But mostly it ist just 'shit'. So you don't find the things when you need it and when you don't need it you run in tons of Leveling Gear...

Just a few thoughts.
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Apr 29, 2016, 5:20:15 AM
"
smileys wrote:
Perandus again ... nothing new, the same thing ...

I'm not sure, maybe it's time for a break

yep, if ggg wants make another boring league they should offer better reward, not some rng...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info