Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
Pyrokar wrote:
So, just a 2 week perandus league? Nothing special?
Plz consider making it a 3 week flashback.

+1
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
A two week level grind against the best speed runners in the game for a prize pool with chances of less than 1/1000 to get a reward for it all. Yeah no thanks, I'll work on my hideout, level my existing characters, anything other than chasing a hypothetical carrot on a stick. You guys need to learn that what draws people into leagues is the promise of tangible, reachable rewards. There is MORE than enough RNG based gameplay already, we don't need it in the reward structure for a god damned temp league.

Here is a better idea if you want to do this boring as hell temp league, you pick one of those MTXs you're dangling in front of us and you make it a reward for doing X in the league, for all the people who participate. Maybe then it would be worth the time, otherwise why bother with the burnout before the next league?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Apr 29, 2016, 2:12:25 AM
Random reward?

Meh.....

Never lucky anyway
Really not sure if I'll participate in this. Kinda feel like I've done the whole cardio thing and am ready to move on to something different. We'll see though. I get that this gives people the opportunity for a fresh perandus economy again but is that really necessary? Boring the regular players to give the absent ones a second chance.
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 29, 2016, 2:02:14 AM
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:44:32 PM
Personally, Perandus league was a blast for me, but will i do it again in 2 week race? Maybe, but i quess not. You can do much much better than that GGG.
Mirror of Kalandra?
6 more challenges to go :S Ill pass on this league something.

Waste of time to level again to appropirate level and then again to finish "BUY ME" challenges...

and that 36 challenges achivement has 100% reward not some 1/10000 RNG BS.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I'll go with this, maybe get to 90. See if I can win something from the random rewards. :)
This is the dumbest shit ever I gotta say. So much creativity was put into this.

MIND BLOWING!
I've had fun this league. Still leveling a new character. I think the burned out people are the ones that get to play a hell of a lot more than I do. I may get a few hours on most days. Not nearly enough to burn out on this league, where I've actually managed to get the items I wanted for my builds (lvls 89, 91, and 79 and climbing). I'm glad GGG doesn't listen too much to the handful of no-lifers that complain about a league that allowed regular players to get a shot at some of the fun.

Always annoys me that people equate time-sink with difficulty. Most things in the game are not difficult, they just take a lot of time. Some things seem hard at first, but most things don't remain hard for very long once we learn how to deal with them.

I remember when people used to freak out about Necros being hard. Then it was things like corrupting blood, or other mods. None of it remains too hard for too long though. People were ripping left and right to Perandus mobs early in this league too. You learn what not to do, and it gets easier.

Anyway, thanks for this league GGG!! I've played more this league than any previous. Best league ever :)

Oh, and that said, I probably won't be doing the 2 week league. I'm not a racer, and my luck with rng-based rewards is terrible. Better to keep working on my chars in PSC.
Last edited by BaggerX on Apr 29, 2016, 2:16:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info