Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Dont like that there are no guaranteed prizes so if i'd join i'll probably reach lvl 80+ and get nothing ... could have just stayed in normal perandus league that way ...
I don't usually do this, but ... I'm in. Maybe my standard league rng won't hold this time.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
This is just Perandus, with prizes.

I would much prefer it, if it was at least a Perandus Solo Self Found league.(would of preferred ssf flashback personally).

I will play it anyway, cause I like dis game :P
"
Alysma wrote:
I'll be done fast this time since there's no incentive to play past level 40 for me. :-D

Are there really no other funny/wacky/crazy league ideas like Darkshrines that are too nuts for a regular challenge league but would be awesome to have for a race? Even if that league would have to be voided, I think it would be more fun than just starting over with random prizes.

Also +1 for another charity event. :-)
I enjoyed this league so much that I even got a supporter pack to show a little thank you.

+1 to the charity league idea, I wouldn't mind this :D
I don't dislike Perandus as such it's just that there's no reason for me to play beyond a shot at the wolf pet since the other prizes are either out of reach (demigods) or of zero interest to me. So there's no point starting over with Perandus. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 29, 2016, 8:20:02 AM
Not interested in prizes, but it's a good excuse to take a break for the next week or so. See you at the starting line.

Have to give you all about a 5 hour head start though... work.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 29, 2016, 8:32:09 AM
"The Top 25 of each Ascendancy class in each competitive event will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance."

19 Subclass * 25 top * 2 hc/soft? 950 Demi chests? Geez GGG, you can do better than this...
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Apr 29, 2016, 8:38:51 AM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
BlueArrow wrote:
"
chopfsalat wrote:
Eh, not really excited. Also is it just me or did they nerf Cadiro? In the beginning of the league, I encountered him like every third area offering legacy items like a mad man (of course I had not enough coins to buy them). Now that I sit on a shit ton of coins I see him like once every hour, and when I do he offers me rare stuff or vendor uniques. Or maybe my RNG luck ran out since I haven't bought any stash tabs in a while.

+1

Same for me. So many coins and nothing worth buying. Huge scam on ggg's part to get us to play the new leagues. If I wanted zero chance at getting good uniques, I'd have continued playing standard.
You realize the reason why theres nothing worth buying is because the league itself is contradictory right ?

We called this day one when the league was announced, that the market would be soo over saturated with items and coins that the price of the item via coins wont even be worth buying.

Also, GGG nerfed rates because they were CLEARLY too high for both Cadiro and Cadiros rarest items.

The problem with perandus league IS perandus league. The entire concept was flawed to begin with, you shouldnt have expected any better when youre getting uniques falling from the sky 24/7 in addition to all the god damn unique modifiers that have been added to the game (inner treasure, singularity, smuggler, etc) and divination cards contribute to that too.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
So this league now will be over , 6th may ? and the next will last 16days ? or this league now still goes on ?
"While you may see him again in the future, we've announced that Cadiro Perandus won't be rolled into the core game in the 2.3.0 update. This is your last opportunity for a while to demonstrate your mastery of a Perandus-dominated economy."

What happens to all the coins we've collected during the league? There's been a lot of trading for orbs using them. Are they now going to have zero value in new leagues?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info