If you could fuse two games?

"
bwam wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
DOTA and PoE.

Ahh, the possibilities...

I actually wrote in a PvP thread some time ago about PoE implementing ideas and mechanics from DotA for PvP-only modes. It would be fucking glorious.

I'd actually like to see DotA made from PoE instead of Warcraft.

I dunno if there are/will be any plans to open up PoE for modding, but it would be sweet.

DoW

Spoiler
defense of wreaclast? o.O

I'm in. Using ascendancy classes and agility/str/int to determine forté pre-match-up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
DOTA and PoE.

Ahh, the possibilities...

I actually wrote in a PvP thread some time ago about PoE implementing ideas and mechanics from DotA for PvP-only modes. It would be fucking glorious.

I'd actually like to see DotA made from PoE instead of Warcraft.

I dunno if there are/will be any plans to open up PoE for modding, but it would be sweet.

DoW

Spoiler
defense of wreaclast? o.O

I'm in. Using ascendancy classes and agility/str/int to determine forté pre-match-up.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ah yes, that would be sweet.

You and I are also both proponents of a globe girls MTX (with accurate globes).

Great minds think alike?

:)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Chess & Monopoly
I'd like to change my previous entry from "Hearthstone + Mafia" to "Duelyst + Mafia." Although some Elder Dragon Highlander elements would be nice, if you can pick three.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 10, 2016, 4:29:42 PM
Igavania's with Path of Exile
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Ghosts n Goblins + PoE.

the true hardcore.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
FF7 + FF10.

It would be a badass RPG with the skill+support system of FF7 with the sphere grid of FF10.
People would love it.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:12:19 PM
Jagged alliance 2 + Baldur's gate 2,

or

Grim Dawn + How 2 Survive,

or

Might and magic VI:Mandate of heaven + Skyrim

:-)
"
pneuma wrote:
FF7 + FF10.

It would be a badass RPG with the skill+support system of FF7 with the sphere grid of FF10.
People would love it.
Wild speculation! I bet GameSpot would hate it. ;p

In all seriousness though, those of you who are listing two similar games have some creativity issues.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 12, 2016, 4:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info