Labyrinth an all difficulties? absolute horror, who has time for this?

"
Turtledove wrote:
Belittling us or telling us that we need to get faster and better at this boring tedious and not fun gameplay is not a solution to the problem. Telling us that we need to pay people to run labyrinth for us is not a solution to the problem. Telling us that we should not post our feedback and suggestions here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum is not a solution to the problem.

Just admit it Turtledove, this is all about you wanting ascendancy points for free. ;)
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
"
ShaUrley wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Belittling us or telling us that we need to get faster and better at this boring tedious and not fun gameplay is not a solution to the problem. Telling us that we need to pay people to run labyrinth for us is not a solution to the problem. Telling us that we should not post our feedback and suggestions here in the Feedback and Suggestions forum is not a solution to the problem.

Just admit it Turtledove, this is all about you wanting ascendancy points for free. ;)

That is absolutely not the case.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

That is absolutely not the case.

I'm sorry Turtledove, but I don't believe you. Other than being a hopeless noob who can't complete the merciless labyrinth in 5mins or less, what other reason could you have for opposing crappy, boring game play that goes against everything one expects in PoE in order to obtain crucial character advancements except that you want free stuff?
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
"
maxlmantis wrote:
Why do i have to do this? This game is so good and then this...

and when i dc i have to do the whole crap again? JESUS CHRIST!!! this is the worst that came to POE after the eternal orb remove

when i have 20 chars i have to run it all the time? it`s...
its so terrible i cant even describe

what have i done wrong in my life that i have to go through this BIG QQ

Pls Lord, forgive me for my bad habbits! i done nothing wrong!

I think i need to call Amnesty International because itS against the right of freedom farm that i am forced (raped) to go through this labyrinths where there is no escape from hell

how lucky you are that you only have one character (all standard ones are naked with no points)

btw - your one character is what i call THE cheeziest FOTM cookie. this explains why you do not like anything that does not give you instant rewards
"
Turtledove wrote:
[...]

OK, question: Does any of the seven proposed solutions still contain the labyrinth, still contain traps, and still have the ascendancy points locked behind the labyrinth? All "solutions" that do not fulfill these three criteria I personally cannot find very reasonable.

OK, with one exception: Making a new T14 "Maze" map with Izaro (3 stages, just like Labyrinth, 3rd stage with traps) as a boss that grants 1 or 2 Ascendancy points upon finishing in case you are at less than 6 Ascendancy points. Could even grant enchantments.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Apr 28, 2016, 12:45:48 AM
To tell the truth even if i'm far to be an elitist player i'm really tempted to use the l2p argument.

It's absurd to read after two months all this non-sense. People that just exagerate a lot with their argument against lab.

Come on! It's fair and ok not to like it, but if you really complain about lab being a platformer (and it isn't) or claim that it takes 1 hour to get through it's just a lie. How can we have an healthy discussions with this kind of crappy arguments?
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
To tell the truth even if i'm far to be an elitist player i'm really tempted to use the l2p argument.

It's absurd to read after two months all this non-sense. People that just exagerate a lot with their argument against lab.

Come on! It's fair and ok not to like it, but if you really complain about lab being a platformer (and it isn't) or claim that it takes 1 hour to get through it's just a lie. How can we have an healthy discussions with this kind of crappy arguments?

You just called everyone a liar and dismissed all arguments without presenting any of your own.
"
Frattagli4 wrote:

There is not a lot of discussion you can have about tastes. It's what it is. I bet there are people that take more than one hour, those probably explore every inch slowly.

GGG will decide. Personally I like the whole thing, but then there is those big threads of likeminded people.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 28, 2016, 10:27:31 AM
"
Vortextreme wrote:
You just called everyone a liar and dismissed all arguments without presenting any of your own.

No. He called people who claim it takes an hour to get through the lab liars, and said that that doesn't help a healthy discussion. While I wouldn't call them liars, I would certainly say that they are being dishonest (fine point there), and also say that it doesn't help the discussion at all.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Who has 15-20 minutes to play a game they like?!?!? OH MY GOD THE CONTENT ISN'T AS GOOD AS THIS PIECE OF CAKE I'M EATING SO I'M TAKING TO THE FORUMS TO CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!! ;-)

These threads should be condensed. The title of all of them should be: Entitled and Proud. Alternatively: Tears for Years. Or possibly: Crying is Better than Playing Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info