Labyrinth an all difficulties? absolute horror, who has time for this?

"
maxlmantis wrote:
Why do i have to do this? This game is so good and then this...

and when i dc i have to do the whole crap again? JESUS CHRIST!!! this is the worst that came to POE after the eternal orb remove

when i have 20 chars i have to run it all the time? it`s...
its so terrible i cant even describe

what have i done wrong in my life that i have to go through this BIG QQ

Pls Lord, forgive me for my bad habbits! i done nothing wrong!

I think i need to call Amnesty International because itS against the right of freedom farm that i am forced (raped) to go through this labyrinths where there is no escape from hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcAYMb5uk4
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
who ever has an hour spare and thats being generous with time, should easily manage it some even as quickly as 5 minutes to complete a run(less even)

Five minutes is apparently not reasonable for a typical ascendancy point run, at least according to the labyrinth ladders. First, the median for all runs for normal and cruel seems to generally be around 30 minutes. That is all three kinds of runs, ascending, racing and enchants put together. Racing and enchant runs are going to be the lions share of the faster times. The ascending runs are going to be the lion's share of the slower times. This means that the average for the ascending runs is going to be slower than the median for all three type runs put together. I'll guess 45 to 60 minutes as closer to the average for an ascendancy run.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
people are mad becouse they need to waste 30-40 mins per dificulty?

personaly i find trading a much bigger waste of time, inbetween AFKs and people that tell you "in a moment" just to never come back buying an item can take far more than 20 mins.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Apr 27, 2016, 3:23:39 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
Why do I have to play this game? What a ridiculous waste of my time! I shouldn't have to play this game just to enjoy it.

The problem from my perspective is that labyrinth is a boring tedious and not fun gameplay that gives me the gameplay feeling of Prince of Persia, Mario, or Frogger. I hate these kinds of games. I suspect that the OP author suffers from the same problem. We have no problem playing PoE to earn ascendancy points. We don't want to play boring tedious and not fun platform trap gameplay at all. If I wanted to play that crap I wouldn't have played PoE for the past two years. Give us the wonderful PoE gameplay that we all agree is great. Don't make us play some other crappy piece of shit gameplay within the game that we all love.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
45-60 minutes, which you can strip down to 15-20 minutes if you are a halfway decent PoE player and .... ah fuck it, why am I even replying to this.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
who has time for this?

Obviously, anybody who has time to load up a game?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
maxlmantis wrote:
Why do i have to do this?

I've got some great news for you!

YOU DON'T! :-)

This is entirely optional content, so you can just skip it...
Of course, then you don't get the very nice rewards for doing it either, but that's entirely fair :-)

Yes the game is the same wonderful fun game it used to be ignoring the Labyrinth, at least when focused myopically. But, ascendancy points are really not optional. There can't be any new character development planning or longer range goal planning without including ascendancy points. Ascendancy points are now part of core character development, a very important part.
I have to kill 100000 mobs to get lvl, this is boring, GGG need to remove mobs from game and make 1 mob = 100000 xp...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
鬼殺し wrote:
PS Op, if you really think it's okay to equate running a labyrinth in a computer game with being raped, you have bigger problems than anything PoE might present. Shame on you.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Char1983 wrote:
45-60 minutes, which you can strip down to 15-20 minutes if you are a halfway decent PoE player and .... ah fuck it, why am I even replying to this.

Absolutely true that it can be stripped down. This proven true by the much faster runs on the Labyrinth ladder. People were criticizing the OP because they said something along the lines of only taking a few minutes. A few minutes is true if you're racing or rushing to do enchants. However, that is not the context for the OP. That context is probably much closer to 45-60 minutes than 5 minutes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info