Labyrinth an all difficulties? absolute horror, who has time for this?

"
adghar wrote:
Actually, this happens in real life all the time. Ever heard of an "acquired taste"? People will push alcohol at you all the time, saying "I know you hate it now but you just need to drink more of it until you get used to it! Your body will handle it better, and you'll come to like it!"

I love analogies too. I'll pre-empt the possible answer: It's like one person that drank too much with friends, ended vomiting, someone filmed it, had brain damage, and then had to recover from cirrhosis, hating alcohol forever. And now is forced to drink again because is part of the party.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
If you don't have the time , skip playing the game for the day and come back when you have the time - it's simple rofl .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Vortextreme wrote:
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
To tell the truth even if i'm far to be an elitist player i'm really tempted to use the l2p argument.

It's absurd to read after two months all this non-sense. People that just exagerate a lot with their argument against lab.

Come on! It's fair and ok not to like it, but if you really complain about lab being a platformer (and it isn't) or claim that it takes 1 hour to get through it's just a lie. How can we have an healthy discussions with this kind of crappy arguments?

You just called everyone a liar and dismissed all arguments without presenting any of your own.

Well, I mean, if Dat Shoe fits.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
"
Vortextreme wrote:
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
To tell the truth even if i'm far to be an elitist player i'm really tempted to use the l2p argument.

It's absurd to read after two months all this non-sense. People that just exagerate a lot with their argument against lab.

Come on! It's fair and ok not to like it, but if you really complain about lab being a platformer (and it isn't) or claim that it takes 1 hour to get through it's just a lie. How can we have an healthy discussions with this kind of crappy arguments?

You just called everyone a liar and dismissed all arguments without presenting any of your own.

Well, I mean, if Dat Shoe fits.

Not sure what you are trying to say. Why would people come here and post about hating the genre shifting Labyrinth, while secretly loving it? So many mental gymnastics performed here to prop up GGG's poor decisions.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
If you don't have the time , skip playing the game for the day and come back when you have the time - it's simple rofl .

+1
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

+1

+1
Out of all the actual problems the game has, we have to see new threads about this non-issue every single day.
"Who has time for this" meanwhile people actually using their time wisely are hitting level 100 in 3 days.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info