This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
theres some ridiculousness in here that no serious person should humor debating.

I think we can agree with something finally.

As a compromise, at least I'd remove the AC points from the lab and phase that bullshit if you don't feel like removing it. I respect differences. I'm not like whiteknights.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 27, 2016, 10:10:43 PM
if anyone needs help with labs check the reddit or poelab.com
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Please stop it!

The 10 people in total that love the labyrinth are ruining the game for the rest of the players.

GGG looks at it a be like "Oh people are running the lab, lets keep pushing this shitty content down the throat of the community"

Just stop it and maybe they'll realize the sad truth

JackAss is currently recruiting for another movie, just tell them you like the lab and they'll pretty much hire you right away since its the most painful experience ever

"Waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah! I don't like this so no one else should enjoy it as well! Waaah!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Secksy wrote:

But where do you get your stats about lab being a failure? GGG probably made a lot of money with this expansion, and lots of people enjoy it. Sure, some people don't enjoy it..and a portion of those people are very vocal about it.

http://www.strawpoll.me/7257403/r

Just like in any statistical pool, you remove the edge cases 1 and 10 and then analyze the correct data :)
120 people did hcp merci lab today. Are they a lot? How many of them were rushed? Seems that all the hardcore/ non-casual people reside in scp, which is kinda funny.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 28, 2016, 7:35:39 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
120 people did hcp merci lab today. Are they a lot? How many of them were rushed? Seems that all the hardcore/ non-casual people reside in scp, which is kinda funny.

it just tells me that risk/reward is off when it comes to hardcore leagues.

imho that's always the case if you're below level 90, you just do the lab 3 times to get the ascendancy points for your char and after level 90 it's not worth doing it because the xp return is abysmal low and itzaro still has the means to seriously hurt many characters at that level.

there are much safer/rewarding areas to go for hc chars.

having more powerful enchants for hc would compensate for the greater risk.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 28, 2016, 9:43:40 AM
"

imho that's always the case if you're below level 90, you just do the lab 3 times to get the ascendancy points for your char and after level 90 it's not worth doing it because the xp return is abysmal low and itzaro still has the means to seriously hurt many characters at that level.

Not quite true. It's quite rewarding item/currency wise. And I suppose it would be much more rewarding if I could kill Izaro on hard mode - getting 4+ keys every run.

I thought that it's not rewarding at first. But then tried speed runs and its addictive.

Thou I'm very much missing lvl 75 lab - even gated is ok!
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
It's quite rewarding item/currency wise.

yes, if you hit the currency chest in the final room. but otherwise? really?

yes, it's quite possible to stash the most important rare items ... for players who have additional stash tabs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

it just tells me that risk/reward is off when it comes to hardcore leagues.

there are much safer/rewarding areas to go for hc chars.

having more powerful enchants for hc would compensate for the greater risk.

Semi agreed, but i think enhancement should be controlled and not much random. And i also agreed that enhancement should be better and stronger, but to everyone, not just HC.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Yeah! The labyrinth is bullshit no one runs. And no one come here and say that we are too much into the league and people won't play that much at this point anyway, or that everyone went to play Dark Souls 3, or anything!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 28, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info