This is a message to the people doing lab runs

Decided to finish the lab since it is REQUIRED to gain ascendancy. Got to what I can only assume is the final silver cache. Viola, no key! No way to exit the lab to be found. For a player that has a life this is some really piss poor game design. Not everybody has 16 hours to dedicate to a single run. Get the fucking game requirements out of the lab or make massive changes.
"
LOOZING wrote:
Decided to finish the lab since it is REQUIRED to gain ascendancy. Got to what I can only assume is the final silver cache. Viola, no key! No way to exit the lab to be found. For a player that has a life this is some really piss poor game design. Not everybody has 16 hours to dedicate to a single run. Get the fucking game requirements out of the lab or make massive changes.

... or you, just maybe, ran into bonus silver chest, which is not the end of the Lab? Because it is exactly that.
I love how people jump to bold judgments before even getting to know what they are talking about.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Only thing what i hate in lab are traps, more in detail:

- Traps in last Izaro enconter - that's such a bullshit
- WTF tons of traps in route for one key

Rest of it is even fun.
"
Perq wrote:
"
LOOZING wrote:

... or you, just maybe, ran into bonus silver chest, which is not the end of the Lab? Because it is exactly that.
I love how people jump to bold judgments before even getting to know what they are talking about.
Not everybody has 16 hours to dedicate to a single run. Hopefully GGG doesn't have such a problem understanding the point.
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
LOOZING wrote:

Not everybody has 16 hours to dedicate to a single run. Hopefully GGG doesn't have such a problem understanding the point.

What.
That's a bit over-over-over-over-exaggeration man. A full clear-every-cache-most-mobs on a medium-large layout shouldn't take longer than 1,5 hours, even if you're running an elemental hit wander marauder. If you whip out the double Brightbeaks with Faster Attacks and Leap Slam, you get your treasured ascendancy points in less than 5 minutes.

In my opinion, once you can do the traps (or use Lightning Warp, which trivializes just about everything) Ascendancy points are mostly gated behind a bossfight - which is reasonable.
Right, trials. They are short, easy and mostly in the way of normal progress anyway.
"
LOOZING wrote:
I ran the lab once. Got so bored I died on purpose.

So none of your characters have their ascendancy and basically suck.

"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

You use example which is easy to explain, and is plain wrong - how GGG is going to take anything out of it, other than people are refusing to learn anything, but instead expect the game to be...

?

I'm all for changes, but changes based upon arguments and some actual design, and not "I can't be bothered to complete it - change it".
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info