This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
120 people did hcp merci lab today. Are they a lot? How many of them were rushed? Seems that all the hardcore/ non-casual people reside in scp, which is kinda funny.

What you're not considering is that you can't use the leaderboards to judge how many people are running the laby. Leaderboards require you to be alone so players who run in a group aren't being counted and players who over level for the norm and cruel labys aren't being counted either.

Just today there are 2400+ players on the leaderboards in all difficulties and leagues combined. Seems there are more people playing the laby than you guys give credit for.

You are right, i don't care about the lab rat race so i didn't know about having to be solo to appear in the leaderboards. But then again, who cares about all leagues. My point was about hardcore. All of hardcore lab lovers /runners seem to reside on softcore, which is funny.

I might post in global "Free merciless lab rush" in global chat today and see how fast those replies roll in and take a ss. Hardcore my ass.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 30, 2016, 2:49:00 AM
Some people embrace things that are uncomfortable to them and learn to love them instead of whining on internet forums.
Last edited by Test521 on Apr 30, 2016, 6:15:50 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
A mathematician is killed everytime someone brings steamcharts for their poorly thought guesstimates.

As opposed to your "thoroughly" comprehensive statistics about lab runs which amounts to a couple dozen whiny forum posters and assuming they represent several hundred thousand people?

By all means, continue.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
A mathematician is killed everytime someone brings steamcharts for their poorly thought guesstimates.

As opposed to your "thoroughly" comprehensive statistics about lab runs which amounts to a couple dozen whiny forum posters and assuming they represent several hundred thousand people?

By all means, continue.

Steamcharts suck, but strawpolls rule! Every conclusion based on them is sacred.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Some people embrace things that are uncomfortable to them and learn to love them instead of whining on internet forums.
this only applies to real life

Real life is short, you'll be face with stuff you dislike all your life, you better find something you like about it

but this is a video game, its only mission is to bring fun to its users.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
but this is a video game, its only mission is to bring fun to its users.

Some would say fun is subjective and taste are adquired. I say the are fucking wrong.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Well, sometimes i have fun with something challenging. Otherwise hookers are less expensive.

For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Pyrokar wrote:

My point was about hardcore. All of hardcore lab lovers /runners seem to reside on softcore, which is funny.

I might post in global "Free merciless lab rush" in global chat today and see how fast those replies roll in and take a ss. Hardcore my ass.

Thats right, Hardcore become insane, even HC players no longer wanted to do stuff there.

And Enchantments should not be as its now (super random, special when GGG add new gems every patch and it makes 500-1000 variation and become impossible to get anything). Make Enchantments not random at all and lets us choose Enchantments we needed.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Secksy wrote:
I enjoy doing lab runs..why should I stop?

Lab runs remind me of D2. Running through the zones finding the door to get to Baals room..or searching for Meph.

The only thing i'd change is removing the golden doors and cutting trap damage by 33% or so.

Other than that I really like them.

Argus is fun to kill, perfect difficulty.
The hard modes on the boss are nice.
The RNG with the keys are pretty fun. I got a box with 2 exalts in it earlier.

Plus, the currency you make crafting helms is pretty good.

I don't see why everyone is complaining so much about lab.
The only thing to complain about is golden doors and over tuned trap damage. Other than that its a blast.

But that IS the problem for me. If they would: Tune down environment damage, and maybe give you one portal (disconnects SUCK when you're 80% through) then I think the lab would be tolerable. Hate it as is
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Please stop it!

The 10 people in total that love the labyrinth are ruining the game for the rest of the players.

GGG looks at it a be like "Oh people are running the lab, lets keep pushing this shitty content down the throat of the community"

Just stop it and maybe they'll realize the sad truth

JackAss is currently recruiting for another movie, just tell them you like the lab and they'll pretty much hire you right away since its the most painful experience ever

Stop doing what you're doing and do something else , LOL .

I like this thread already .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on May 2, 2016, 3:40:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info