This is a message to the people doing lab runs

the lab sucks
R.I.P 4.B.
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
[Removed by Support] and give actual constructive criticism on where to take the lab. It's in the game, they wont throw away hours of development because "waaahh waaahh I can't get gear enough to avoid getting 1shot by the Izaro".

The only complaints I see as being reasonable is that you have to complete the trials on every difficulty for every character, there's no reason to kill monsters along the way except if they block your way, that you are forced into doing it for the ascendancy and that the lab is just way too easy if you're doing maps: The traps are easy(except needs retuning for hybrid/ES based characters), the boss is easy, Argus is easy, knowing where to go without even looking up the layout is easy. Basically it's a required slow pain while leveling and then they're a snoozefest.

Basically give us a solid reason(more gem xp?) to explore the lab and put the ascendancies elsewhere(Malachai? Dom?).

There's no reason to remove it from the game, and asking people to stop farming it is just incredibly stupid. As if GGG can't differentiate between 1 player doing the run 200 times and 200 people doing the run 1 time... Jesus Christ.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The biggest problems are the rewards in my opinion.
I think a lot more people would run the lab if either the RNG for the enchantments would be changed so that you have a higher chance to get what you want or you got some better/more items in the end.
Maybe you could get higher chances for certain enchantments depending on your stats, equipment or skill gems?
Or what about every time you finish the lab, the treasure chests you opened would stay open and they only reset once you opened all of them, but you get a guarenteed unique or two as a reward?
Also I think the reward jewels should be distributed to a higher amount of lab runners. They aren't likely to make it into meta builds as they are now, but the fact that only VERY few exist makes it too expensive to experiment around with them.

The way the Lord's Labyrinth is right now, I can't say I like it. I only hope that it somehow gets some kind of improvement. I really do. Right now there is pretty much no motivation to run it more often then you REALLY have to. The RNG for helmet enchantments makes it hard to get a good one and the items and xp aren't great either. Trying to get one of the reward jewels is pretty much pointless, there is almost no way to compete with the current lab running elite.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
The biggest problems are the rewards in my opinion.
I think a lot more people would run the lab if either the RNG for the enchantments would be changed so that you have a higher chance to get what you want or you got some better/more items in the end.
Maybe you could get higher chances for certain enchantments depending on your skill gems?

Also I think the reward jewels should be distributed to a higher amount of lab runners. They aren't likely to make it into meta builds as they are now, but the fact that only VERY few exist makes it too expensive to experiment around with them.

The way the Lord's Labyrinth is right now, I can't say I like it. I only hope that it somehow gets some kind of improvement. I really do. Right now there is pretty much no motivation to run it more often then you REALLY have to. The RNG for helmet enchantments makes it hard to get a good one and the items and xp aren't great either. Trying to get one of the reward jewels is pretty much pointless, there is almost no way to compete with the current lab running elite.

Lab Enchantments balanced around traders and scams, not for humans and players, sadly.

I agree with you that Enchantments gave no motivation and only opposite - drive away from lab completely.

GGG way too much focused and love scammers then players or people at all, to them guy who get 40ex from Enchantments more respectful then players who play the game.

You can see GGG reaction on Cadiro scammers and Enchantments story farm from one well known guy who used dupe, maybe bots, and farm Enchantments and got 400 chaos per day and still playing PoE. And guys who talk about it got probated or removed threads and msg, see? GGG more care about scams and 40ex farmers then humans, players.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
tryhardgg wrote:
the lab sucks

+1
This is a message to the people NOT doing lab runs:

Start doing it, please!
You're ruining the stats of players who are doing them! If you don't, GGG will pull it off!

[Removed by Support]
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Kelvin_GGG on May 5, 2016, 3:49:03 AM
I just wish people would stop offering lab runs when they don't know the lab layout. I'm fine paying 5-10c for a run if it means I don't have to fool around for 40min trying to find the doors and such, but there has been a huge influx of people offering runs who are about as clueless as the people asking for runs. You shouldn't be offering your services if you haven't memorized the layout for the day and ran it a time or two to get it down.
"
widds wrote:
I just wish people would stop offering lab runs when they don't know the lab layout. I'm fine paying 5-10c for a run if it means I don't have to fool around for 40min trying to find the doors and such, but there has been a huge influx of people offering runs who are about as clueless as the people asking for runs. You shouldn't be offering your services if you haven't memorized the layout for the day and ran it a time or two to get it down.

I have easy sollution for this madness , remove the lab .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
widds wrote:

I have easy sollution for this madness , remove the lab .

That is extreme and offensive to GGG and their hard work they put to create it, it also bad for the lab runners. Ungating the AC points from the lab would do the job just fine.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
I ran the lab once. Got so bored I died on purpose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info