This is a message to the people doing lab runs

"
IceDeal wrote:
How to speed run the lab :

1 - Take one of your life based toon
2 - Grab a Brightbeak and 3 green socket Prismatic eclipse
3 - Add leap slam + faster attack in brightbeak and Whirling Blade + Faster attack in Prismatic eclipse
4 - Add blasphemy + temporal chain
5 - Add Arctic Armor

Congratulation, you are now immortal against all the mobs , can facetank the traps and move at the speed of light between all the room using both leap slam and Whirling Blade even if you are a caster.

Spoiler
Exalts tips appreciated.
What ? Giving away secrets ?! Blasphemy, death to the Heretic.

Spoiler
Oh wait people have already said this countless times before yet people choose to ignore being told how to do things because theyre stubborn and rather complain instead. AKA this entire community for the most part.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
You are not a majority and this game was not designed by people who wanted to make an easy faceroll game, these 2 fairly obvious facts mean that while I sympathize with your situation its not realistic. On a personal level I dont agree either but thats beside the point.

Tell that to Regulator. His thread shows otherwise, a lot of people hate the labyrinth.

He is the emperor of the purity of ARPGs, his thread will make sure that the labyrinth is destroyed, saving Wraeclast in the process.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Spoiler
Oh wait people have already said this countless times before yet people choose to ignore being told how to do things because theyre stubborn and rather complain instead. AKA this entire community for the most part.
How willingly ignorant of you to say. When has anyone ever said they don't do those things, or refuse to? Every Lab QQer worth their salt says it's not difficult, it's just boring, tedious and not fun, so obviously we've done the lab before to know it's not difficult or we'd be hypocrites. No, we run the lab using the unfair exploits just like everyone else to get our Ascendancy class, and then also complain about it. That's why Sexcalibre made this thread, he knows we do it and wants us to boycott.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 27, 2016, 9:06:59 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
You are not a majority and this game was not designed by people who wanted to make an easy faceroll game, these 2 fairly obvious facts mean that while I sympathize with your situation its not realistic. On a personal level I dont agree either but thats beside the point.

Tell that to Regulator. His thread shows otherwise, a lot of people hate the labyrinth.

He is the emperor of the purity of ARPGs, his thread will make sure that the labyrinth is destroyed, saving Wraeclast in the process.

I really don't know whether you're actually delusional or just trolling, but the lab is here to stay. You like Sonic? Go play Sonic.
IGN: Ironmallet
@Nero: what's a false flag operation? Is it like when GGG tried to implement team PvP?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 27, 2016, 9:12:12 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@Nero: what's a false flag operation? Is it like when GGG tried to implement team PvP?

No, that's capture the flag. But that's besides the point.

PS:
Spoiler
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Apr 27, 2016, 9:40:28 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Spoiler
How willingly ignorant of you to say. When has anyone ever said they don't do those things, or refuse to? Every Lab QQer worth their salt says it's not difficult, it's just boring, tedious and not fun, so obviously we've done the lab before to know it's not difficult or we'd be hypocrites. No, we run the lab using the unfair exploits just like everyone else to get our Ascendancy class, and then also complain about it. That's why Sexcalibre made this thread, he knows we do it and wants us to boycott.
"exploits", actually lol'd in real life.

Youre calling how something is meant to be done an exploit now ? This community i swear lmao.

This isnt even the most efficient way to run it, and people have been weapon swapping move skills since CB.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I do lab to ascend otherwise fuck that noise. More of the same lame ass end game running content beneath you 95% of the time whether sac caches pain <78 maps or even worse lab.
Git R Dun!
The exploit my friend was skipping gold doors.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I have no idea who he is nor have I any idea what his thread is about. So I presume its some sort of poll that runs the scope of the entire playerbase, thats why I havent even heard of it, probably no one I know in game has ever heard of it and none of us have voiced how we feel in there as a result. Have you ever considered that removing the lab is simply such a ridiculous idea that most people wouldnt even waste their time giving a thread on that topic the time of day?

A lot of people want an in game automated AH too, doesnt make them a majority, and it doesnt mean they have a chance of ever getting one implemented. I would put the idea of removing the labyrinth and getting an automated buyout AH on a similar level of almost certainly not going to happen.

This is where Im signing out of this thread because honestly, theres some ridiculousness in here that no serious person should humor debating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info