... Snail Time ...

"
Turniphead2 wrote:

@SasoriOtoko gratz on 94, u must be 95 now.

well played.

Now 96 lies ahead ..... heyho

Turnip

Thanks, lol...haven't had much time to play. Snuck in an hour yesterday and got up to 9%...exp was hitting around 20-23 million an hour so if I keep that up I'll hit 95 in no time...well providing I don't get killed. ^_^

Damn having to work lol...and my gf doesn't even know I play POE (she hates video games)...tee hee...:D :o :)
Go getting to 95 because 95-96 is hell.

Ok, so binged 95 and wow 95 10% after six hours.

95 is a LOT slower than 94

OMFG did a load of maps t10s and some springs and its taking forever.

But I'm getting there tho a f*** up at 95 is gonna hurt.

God knows what it's like at 96/97

Done some chateaus plats gorges. A couple a springs.

Springs is overrated imo.

It's small, and not that much do, in fact doesn't seem to be much xp on any t11.

Still soloing and until I run out of ex will continue to do so.

Wanted to ask - and this would cost me dear as I'd have to by a new 6L

To get four blues.

Would Increased crit damage gem be better then poison and give me more life leech?

I'm crit bladefaller

Tyvm

Turnip

TLDR. 95-96 - WTF?
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Apr 28, 2016, 6:29:43 PM
I think things slow down when you get to 98 tbh, XP bar starting to move a lot slower than I noticed. I thought 95-96 was pretty easy tbh.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Four blues on a LC? Ack! I think if you plug that into the Vorici Calculator it will say "You're crazy, bud!" :0

It can be tough to stay focused on these higher levels...people who've never even gotten past 85 don't seem to get it. Last night one of my guildies sent me a party invite when was I mapping and I warned him to wait until I was done and I'd switch chars. I should not have accepted the invite...argh. Of course, he's liquored up and joins my Chateau map (he's level 80 and lacking in defense) and I almost get killed from the confusion on screen. Then he gets killed (yay!) and I had to explain to him that we will NOT be doing that again.

Anyway, 15% to 95...EXP per hour still around 20-23m...swapped out my 20/20 Fireball gem for Arctic Breath which just hit 20/20. This and a 20/20 Glacial Cascade seem to do the most DPS with my COC setup...plus the freezing combined with Temp Chains/Blasphemy really slows enemies down. Still experimenting with how to fit Frost Bomb into this...but also beefing up defense too with more CWDT setups.

There's not much else I can do for my DPS...bought a replacement for my trusty old Vagan Crit Dagger so with 7 Power Charges crit chance is up from 83% to 89.25%...not capped but close damn enough. Did a quick Dried Lake run and poor Voll got perma-chilled and died without even getting to even attack. Poor bastard. :D
I hit 95 before 2.0 and after seeing how much faster leveling is nowadays I'm actually really optimistic about hitting at least level 98 before I get bored of this summoner character again in standard.
I think Turnip should rename this thread so solo mappers can have a place to hang out :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ok so I was at 12% which Was ok took me six hours, then ran into mobs leaving behind little blue bombs and was caught by six going off same time.

That's the price for rushing

Oh well f*** I suppose

Hate losing exp at the beginning of a lvl.

How do you escape mobs leaving 6blue blobs and not being able to run away fast enough?

Turnip

TLDR Oh well ...
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Apr 29, 2016, 5:08:00 PM
"
I think Turnip should rename this thread so solo mappers can have a place to hang out :3

Great idea - just done that.

Ty

Turnip
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Four blues on a LC? Ack! I think if you plug that into the Vorici Calculator it will say "You're crazy, bud!" :0

It can be tough to stay focused on these higher levels...people who've never even gotten past 85 don't seem to get it. Last night one of my guildies sent me a party invite when was I mapping and I warned him to wait until I was done and I'd switch chars. I should not have accepted the invite...argh. Of course, he's liquored up and joins my Chateau map (he's level 80 and lacking in defense) and I almost get killed from the confusion on screen. Then he gets killed (yay!) and I had to explain to him that we will NOT be doing that again.

Anyway, 15% to 95...EXP per hour still around 20-23m...swapped out my 20/20 Fireball gem for Arctic Breath which just hit 20/20. This and a 20/20 Glacial Cascade seem to do the most DPS with my COC setup...plus the freezing combined with Temp Chains/Blasphemy really slows enemies down. Still experimenting with how to fit Frost Bomb into this...but also beefing up defense too with more CWDT setups.

There's not much else I can do for my DPS...bought a replacement for my trusty old Vagan Crit Dagger so with 7 Power Charges crit chance is up from 83% to 89.25%...not capped but close damn enough. Did a quick Dried Lake run and poor Voll got perma-chilled and died without even getting to even attack. Poor bastard. :D

Your'e lucky.

That's why mapping in big groups can rip you.

Imo, the only reason for grouping is money.

If you have cash, solo is king, as you can pace yourself.

And since I just ripped by rushing, I think soloing is the way to go.

Also it tests your build

What's the point in runnin around a guy with 150000 dps to gain xp. That's not testing your build . You might as well have 0dps and chase round a load of guys with huge dps.

So best of luck to my fellow solo guys. No point in developing a good build if you play with guys wi huge dps.

The fun of a game like this is to run/test develop your build - pointless doing that in groups.

Just to mention my Bladefall build I made myself - no cookie cutter, tho I tweaked it with help from some kind forum guys.
My build is far from perfect, but it's mine. I designed it and that's the beauty of this game.
What's the point in copying someone else's build.

The challenge is to make your own build, tweak, then solo to 100. Most fun. Real tough.

Gl all solo guys with guts.

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Ok so I was at 12% which Was ok took me six hours, then ran into mobs leaving behind little blue bombs and was caught by six going off same time.

That's the price for rushing

Oh well f*** I suppose

Hate losing exp at the beginning of a lvl.

How do you escape mobs leaving 6blue blobs and not being able to run away fast enough?

Turnip

TLDR Oh well ...

Shitcakes and fried eggs...sorry man...:(

I just snuck in a few minutes earlier today and found myself in the same predicament...I was in the middle of about 8 of those blobs and the only thing that works for me is Whirling Blades. I looked at your gear and didn't see WB...since you are using Divinarius you could add it (and perhaps Fortify too) for some extra defense...but yeah that is the main thing I do to get the hell away from those explosions. And I don't need Faster Attacks since I have good base attack speed. Flame Dash is a bit too slow (I use it to go through doors and across chasms)...and LW will need FC or LD to be effective...but WB is the best for avoiding stuff I've found.

Here's my setup:

And I totally get testing your own build...most of my other builds I followed others or got a lot of ideas...my Pathfinder is all original and that's why I enjoy playing it so much. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info