... Snail Time ...

"
Turniphead2 wrote:
"
I think Turnip should rename this thread so solo mappers can have a place to hang out :3

Great idea - just done that.

Ty

Turnip

Thanks!

It's funny, right when I got home today the first map I rip'ed and went back to 19%

Feelsbadman

For some reason my CPU lags a shitload when I kill the first Flame/Storm/Ice Bearer pack of the map, and literally watched a few shield chargers murder my guy. Sometimes this game gets super frustrating. First death since I started at 97, just a shitty feeling.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
a sc ripthread now i have seen it all is it so hard not to die before u made enough exp ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"

For some reason my CPU lags a shitload when I kill the first Flame/Storm/Ice Bearer pack of the map

This happens to me also, it's so annoying because sometimes it's a 1-2 second freeze.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
"
I think Turnip should rename this thread so solo mappers can have a place to hang out :3

Great idea - just done that.

Ty

Turnip

Thanks!

It's funny, right when I got home today the first map I rip'ed and went back to 19%

Feelsbadman

For some reason my CPU lags a shitload when I kill the first Flame/Storm/Ice Bearer pack of the map, and literally watched a few shield chargers murder my guy. Sometimes this game gets super frustrating. First death since I started at 97, just a shitty feeling.

Yea you can rip for so many reasons and in the mid/late nineties it hurts a lot.

For me Poe so is like Diablo HC
It takes the same time to go from 95- 100 as it does to lvl 5 - 8 chars in Diablo HC
For me Poe sc in the nineties is like HC - when u rip it hurts a lot esp 95+

Turnip
thats so bullshit the ripped 90 sc guy looks in his stash sees a bunch of redmaps
the ripped hc guy looks in his stash and says ...cool wanderlust

but nice try

takes nothing to be 90 in sc just a shitload of time checkpoint repeat checkpoint repeat checkpoint repeat cool i just beat merc malachai
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 30, 2016, 9:45:49 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
thats so bullshit the ripped 90 sc guy looks in his stash sees a bunch of redmaps

but nice try

takes nothing to be 90 in sc just a shitload of time checkpoint repeat checkpoint repeat checkpoint repeat cool i just beat merc malachai

Ok - as a troll.

I give you 1/10

First, have you reached 95 in sc? Or beyond.

Do that and then you can troll the thread or me.

But it looks like you haven't.

Get a toon to 95 get to 50% die twice then you'll know what it's about.

On a lighter note, thanks for everyone who's contributed to this thread. It's great to hear people's stories.

I've worked out that if I buy maps which I do a lot of the time, each rip is costing me 30c in maps.

I guess that'll go up to an ex and beyond, per rip after 95/6

As I run blues.

So ripping costs z dollar as well as time.

Turnip

TLDR actually 0/10 for the troll.
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Apr 30, 2016, 10:18:52 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

but nice try

Nice elitism mate, but leveling past 95 requires pretty much a build that is built as a HC build if you don't want to lose your mind.

Best of luck OP, I decided to push for 94 myself and try Core after hitting it.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Apr 30, 2016, 10:24:30 AM
Great @mannith - well played and thanks for wishing me luck.

Support on this thread is really helping my determination esp as I ripped yesterday!

Good luck in getting to 94!
Oh come on it is just a death. My friends who managed to reach 100 before higher tier maps were invented had a much harder time. You cant afford to be so affected by just a death at 95.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Oh come on it is just a death. My friends who managed to reach 100 before higher tier maps were invented had a much harder time. You cant afford to be so affected by just a death at 95.

This post was

Helpful [ ]
Informative. [ ]
Constructive [ ]
Moronic. [ x ]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info