... Snail Time ...

That's weird Act...I did a Plateau Zana mission which was only Lev 75 but had +28 pack size...and here were my experience results:

Start: 3,367,104,376
End: 3,367,866,254

Total: 761,878

That's not horrible...but keep in mind again, the Zana Daily made it a Lv 75...but I think the hefty pack size had a lot to do with the higher exp. But for our higher levels...that's like 150 T11 maps...umm...that's what I call a CMS...aka Crap, Mierda, Shit...:-(

Alright...I'm finally sober (boo) and played enough new league (boring...so...slow!)...time to hit the sack...
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Jun 4, 2016, 3:24:25 AM
Frankly, this is patch is a HUGE disappointment for me.
Act said his t11 exp was HALVED - that's not a 'slight drop in exp in higher levels'
a slight drop seems to be 50%. - not very slight. I'll have prob even more of an exp nerf to maps like Chateau which were great levellers before.
Now maps like that may not be worth it.
I think even running continual t12s this is going to prove close to impossible.

Sorry for the downer post. But this looks bad for us - VERY bad.

I think 98 99 are going to be very hard to do and you will not be able to rip at all.
So basically past 95 you are now playing hardcore. Because a rip will take a month of levelling out of you.

Sorry for the rant. But this has upset me hugely.

Why nerf an area of the game where less than 2% of the Poe population is affected?
My motivation has been crushed. I will still carry on and I hope all others do, because I wanted this thread to help and
support solo mappers, as it's very tough.

Best to all lovely mappers posting on this thread. I think you're all really great guys and it's been really fun posting with you all in this
thread. Kudos and luck and more to you all.

Turnip
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Jun 4, 2016, 4:57:13 AM
But come on Turnip. You were doing excellent, even you were close to pass me. This is no time to waver...
Although my build (double consuming dark / Arctic Breath) was not affected by the Nerf hammer (lol to GGG) I'm thinking seriously about changing build, by a rather safer but slower. Is seen to die is no longer a healthy choice this time, so we must adapt and continue as if nothing. We knew that reach 100 would not be easy. This is just one rung more added to our stairway to heaven.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 4, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
Act - I'm going to call you that for short, if you don't mind because I can never spell your name.

Thanks a lot for your encouragement.

You are the toughest dude soloing out there and have had to face a many nerfs. I remember the srs nerf which really
Set you back.

I'm amazed at your determination and resilience, but I'm hopeless with nerfs.
The game was tough, but I guess 100 is not undoable.
I'll soldier on when I get my tree back.

Thanks again Act for your kind words.

You're a dude of dudes and a tough fighter. I'm glad you have time to post in this thread.

Cheers man, and I hope many maps fall for you like a deluge of rain!

Kudos

Turnip
For those of you who want to know how difficult it is to level right now...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1669205/page/1
Yeah talked to a friend in game who was 98 and he said 20 mill/hr dropped to 10 mill/hr.

Disappointed in the changes. Wow, the 1% in the game just needs to map an extra day. While solo or casual players get fucked. Thanks, GGG :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 5, 2016, 2:56:58 AM
Wow didn't realize the exp nerf was that bad. I've mostly been playing the new league but decided to take my Pathfinder on some suicide maps...rares, crazy mods and Turnip, I'm sorry brother but I've been opening EVERY DAMN STRONGBOX I can find...and sometimes I stand RIGHT ON TOP...and yet, I still haven't died. I facetanked a high level Brutus and even the Malformation boss...ok I dodged a few of those spinning flamebeams, then I said screw it and I just facetanked FrankenPiety...and again...did not die. WTF...had a few close calls as I am not trying to level right now.

Got a Lv 79 Zana mission with +28 pack size...I think I got 1% for clearing it. Yeah, pretty bad nerf.

97.04%...again...not really trying to grind...just want to have some fun. Especially since my new character has been a complete train wreck in the new league...ugh...I forgot how hard it is to build a COC character from scratch!

Speaking of the much hated CoC...has anyone tried out the new FrostBolt and Vortex gems? I happened to have a 20/20 Ice Nova gem lying around from an old dead character and holy freakin' crap is it insane with cast on crit. Just imagine a cold based spell that covers the screen like Ball Lightning but does much better damage and then imagine dozens of Ice Novas exploding after it directly on your foes...my gem is only Lv 16 and it is already wrecking things like a boss. Tends to lock up the screen...but I'm really loving it...so at least there is something positive to report! :)
97.05%...still...not trying. :D

Ran a +1 packsize Courtyard map...then got a Lv 80 Zana mission with +2 packsize. For clearing both maps I went from what looked like about 4.5% to a little over 5%. Ugh...and I'm only Lv 97!

Rngesus, however, dideth granteth thine fine bounty:

Gl mapping to all...I need some more booze. ^_^
Died at 95% due to volatile flameblood.

I nearly vomited in front of my screen. My character is tanky enough to survive volatile blood, but that one got a lucky bonus from map mods. If not for the exp nerf, that would have been a death at 105% at level 100, which means the death never happened.

I am so pissed off with this...
As Deadpeng, I feel like I've been raped by a bunch of obese guys... I just died in a relatively easy map, with one of my best build, being in 97 with 86%...
Spikes of damage in this version are absolutely off limits. I can deal face to face with Lady Stormflay (Precinct Boss, TIER 11) the same time as a group of leapslamers jumps on my, without moving just getting damage, but a group of 5 or 6 blue mobs kill me in a TIER 12 without I reach react...

I lost all the progress of this weekend in less than 2 seconds. It seems that GGG wants to reduce its number of users. Me for example I do not care in the least start new characters. As things stand now, I'm not going to spend a measly dollar to support this crap. So what we're left? Getting to 100 and say goodbye? Continue with other characters already created it seems currently not a good option... What you want GGG? could you explain us?...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info