[2.6] Chieftain dual Siege Ballista. All map mods. 8k life. Beginner and budget tips.

"
Elua wrote:
You can only change that top item statistics that way. Not possible to change WED.
So best way is buy phys/wed belt with WED so close as possible to 42 ( top roll ) and change increased Physical Damage up to 24

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small update, today I bought that gloves:

new base "gripped gloves"
It's like 2k dps tooltip + from my old ones, and I saw on Mathil stream that ones with 18% attack speed ( that's insanely good ) mine got only crafted 12% sadly, but still nice upgrade for 25c

The spite enchant would overwrite the gripped gloves base right? Do we still want spite?

I might try to buy a lot of deafening essence of zeals soon and try to craft my own GG gripped gloves with 18% attack speed. Going to be expensive though!
Nice build! Using this build in EHC, lvl 60 atm, fast and safe (just set up 2 ballistas and run around them), 30% speed movement speed boots are necessary for this build.

If spite enchant would overwrite the gripped gloves base that will be disaster and will make that gloves usless becase spite > 18% proj dmg.

Spite adds very nice and needed safety lvl and some minor dps.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 26, 2016, 11:30:07 PM
"
Spokki wrote:
I've bought and equipped a defensive jewel (8% dmg, 18% evasion, 7% life, 9 all resist) is this a decent idea or a wasted jewel slot? I'm fairly well geared, about to buy a kintsugi.

Evasion above 90 lvl char don't work very well. That jewel is ok anyway, but it's not good stat to focus.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 26, 2016, 11:37:02 PM
"
Elua wrote:
If spite enchant would overwrite the gripped gloves base that will be disaster and will make that gloves usless becase spite > 18% proj dmg.

Spite adds very nice and needed safety lvl and some minor dps.

It does, I learned that the hard way.
What a terrible implementation that extra mod on gloves. This is useless crap.
"
Elua wrote:
Well it makes you choose between dps and utility - nice approach IMO.
"
kaelsy wrote:
"
Elua wrote:
Well it makes you choose between dps and utility - nice approach IMO.

Maybe.. but I would've appreciated some notification, now I got to farm for Spite and I really dislike Lab with a passion. Would have just kept the projectile damage.

At what points do you guys use the Stone golem? I'm tempted to swap is out for something else.
Last edited by Spokki on Sep 27, 2016, 9:11:12 AM
I run the light golem everywhere and switch to stone only if the boss fight lets me kite effectively or hide and regen.
Stone Golem is excellent for lab due to the life regen and tanking izaro. I mainly use him there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info