[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Going to be honest about the Blood Dance boots. I don't think it's worth it.

At least for me and the build I'm doing which seems to be a bit different (and I'm going to change it a bit further as I level and get more currency).

Right now, my mind set is gearing towards killing bosses the fastest, safest and reliable way. Blood Dance only gives charges on kill and most bosses don't have any minions on them, which makes these boots completely worthless in a lot of fights.

I guess we could change the gear accordingly, like when fighting Chimera since it has a lot of mobs, but even so, when those mobs, the boss is away.

So meh. I think it's a poor choice and not exactly necessary to have those frenzy charges. It sucks, sure, but you get a lot of survivability in exchange for using a 6L and Aegis.

I guess that's the tradeoff between using BoR and 6L + Aegis.

Edit: Just remembered now that I can also change Elemental Focus for Concentrated Effect for bosses. Damn. That's gona be some sweet ass damage.

:3

Edit: Totally forgot CE doesn't work with the single damage from Static Strike. xd
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 27, 2016, 10:51:26 AM
So, I managed to buy this for 2.5 ex.

4% block and the rolls are good too. So happy.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 27, 2016, 2:23:04 PM
How much of an upside is there to re-rolling my current Soul Taker? Does it make that much of a difference?

TabSluppins - Pizza guy
"
Majad wrote:
So, I managed to buy this for 2.5 ex.

I'm a little jelly. Those are some sweet jelly rolls. However I just found 2 exalteds from chests yesterday so I could buy one!
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
"
squ1shed wrote:

I'm a little jelly. Those are some sweet jelly rolls. However I just found 2 exalteds from chests yesterday so I could buy one![/quote]
I didn't see if there were more 4% block on poe.trade but there are some sweet ones in there for 2ex but I don't think it's worth buying them unless it's 4%.

I managed to get 3 extra skill points because of that 4%. :D

Edit: Also, do the regal recipe. 2 regals per recipe is pretty good and it's somewhat easy to do. Just save up necks, rings and belts since they are harder to find, especially rings.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 27, 2016, 5:53:41 PM
"
Majad wrote:
"
squ1shed wrote:

I'm a little jelly. Those are some sweet jelly rolls. However I just found 2 exalteds from chests yesterday so I could buy one!

I didn't see if there were more 4% block on poe.trade but there are some sweet ones in there for 2ex but I don't think it's worth buying them unless it's 4%.

I managed to get 3 extra skill points because of that 4%. :D

Edit: Also, do the regal recipe. 2 regals per recipe is pretty good and it's somewhat easy to do. Just save up necks, rings and belts since they are harder to find, especially rings.[/quote]

He changed the build so that you don't need the block from Anvil's anymore. You get the other ascendancy point because most bosses can't bleed.
IGN: Mirakool
"
Mirakool wrote:
He changed the build so that you don't need the block from Anvil's anymore. You get the other ascendancy point because most bosses can't bleed.

I know and I picked that ascendancy skill but with 4% block from anvil I don't need two jewel sockets with 1% block on each. Which means I can save up an extra 2 skill points for important damage nodes before I focus on jewels.

With this 4% block anvil, it allowed me to have extra 5 skill points for damage nodes instead of putting them on two jewel sockets and on Command of Steel.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 27, 2016, 11:34:18 PM
voidheart is a good choice for this build?? ofc. main skill Static Strike
Last edited by NaughtyHotaru on Sep 28, 2016, 8:13:17 AM
"
NaughtyHotaru wrote:
voidheart is a good choice for this build?? ofc. main skill Static Strike

no point of using voidheart since you get bleed from bloodrage.
best are rare rings for this slot with resists/life/flat phys/etc...
guys is this build tanky enough for uber lab and t13+ ? ( Hardcore )

other melee builds have way more life :d
Last edited by Freez3r on Sep 28, 2016, 12:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info