[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
blizaro wrote:
playing HC essence using ice crash which is pretty good, might try to throw in hypothermia in the links, could be better than EQ.

That sounds like a great idea... gonna try it out next!
Ice crash is good, but i think that using EQ and having vulnerability + blasphemy is better because of the phys bleed degen that our ascendaency gives..... but what to do with the 15% mana left over since im running hatred/vuln..
is EQ not a waste of attackspeed provided by the axepassives and soul taker?

here is my latest video with that build still using wildstrike... next stuff will be lacerate and maybe ice crash - also iam missing the last two ascendancy points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wraAMH2DXyk
EQ is still solid choice with AOE per strike, very strong with fast attack speed
does anyone know if the explosions from the mobs that gratuitous violence provides hurts you? i feel that it does sometimes
"
blizaro wrote:
does anyone know if the explosions from the mobs that gratuitous violence provides hurts you? i feel that it does sometimes

Some mobs have : explosion on death , and it s hurt , GV don t hurts you
I almost gave up on this build didn't think the singe target was going to be good enough for higher maps. I was a fan of Sunder and I switch with cleave for ST but never liked cleave. I switch to EQ and I am loving it, great aoe and about the same ST as cleave. Ihave ran multiple t14s in essence, even a enfeeble Palace boss was no problem. Only 15 I found was a dark forest that currupted into a rippy vaal temple. I also don't use frenzy charges, I went for Blood in the Eyes instead of Outmatch and Outlast, it gives me more defence, ST damage that isn't based on charge duration, and more bleed chance which means more aoe explosions.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEswUtBosKJgthDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EaPiDjIWAm-CgqKaUvzDB3MZ4yTjWSOuE8BTwtPQA9_ECgRJ5Gt0d-TeNOMlBHU7tYY1n-Xz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadnm2hlaPJs2G87cql07XTxdqx343gNeTl673zZfuKBm4IHg1-DzITZhO-K8ItPjM-PmZd5nleiAKZXqW6playvrj6uUK9stfK2irc-uR29Nr54vqfAGsBmwL_BgsGjxBXE9sauypDPftNv2L3ZfNrB4mHkUelG6hjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_4K_mv-jw==
My tree, I went into the templar for the aoe nodes and got more life.

Is this build viable for Uber Aziri and/or Shaper?
Is 20% less duration better for EQ?
I made a complete update for this guide. I suggest you read "Changes on guide & current league progress" section. There, you will find what changes and some considerations about new map bosses from T1 to T14 (my progress so far).

During the rest of the week I will answer all pending questions, but I guess that the actual update covers most of them.

Hope you all enjoy AoW expansion as I'm doing so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info