[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Schmoker wrote:
Where do you get your +35% movement?

Skilltree: 0%
Equipment: 15% [30 (Boots) - 5 (Shield) - 10 (Amulet)]

What did I miss?

Once you have Soultaker, movement speed is a non issue because you can shield charge as much as you want and replace a QS flask with another of your choice. :)
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Nick_T wrote:
What should I prioritize first? I'm level 67 now.

BoR or Soultaker?

I'm pretty poor in the new league :D

I say BoR. You want to focus and getting max or high block first.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
Nick_T wrote:
What should I prioritize first? I'm level 67 now.

BoR or Soultaker?

I'm pretty poor in the new league :D

I say BoR. You want to focus and getting max or high block first.

If I use BoR without Soul taker will my sunder be super expensive mana wise?
Well after my Drain essence fail in the new league :), going to start this char hehe
"
Monocito wrote:
Well after my Drain essence fail in the new league :), going to start this char hehe

I think you'll enjoy it. I've cruised to 74 in HC with no close calls yet. Closest one was with traps I guess. :P
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Sep 7, 2016, 1:35:30 PM
guys whats better a soultaker with another aura and mana problems solved
or a 350 dps weapon?
So far im started t8-10s maps.

What can i say, the low HP pool is real problem i didnt played max block since incenirate. Some times u getting hit REALLy hard, also -60 chaos is problems sometimes.

Most troubling fight so far was in cemetry (beware poison arrow Skeleton) i was fighting double boss and almost died coz of chaos/poison dmg lost 4.5k hp in 2 shots with 1 second.

From other side kinda good clear speed, and no problems overall, but since Atlas really hard endgame content this will be very hard in t10+ so i even dunno what to do /;
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1FQUFBQWVMa2RGZXlLOE9sR3lwQ0UyVWQtdlRabFRiNm5MOHkyaW1Mc3dZS0U3OXJCZE8wRkxYcnZRS0RBdjZtVkRQZXNyd1NISVdCMDhTbWxSSjVUdXdIY2QtT3Bic0FhYnp0NERiWHlOWkxZdmY0S19vOU40NlpYTVo2M1BvUE1QQzNHcnE0LVo1dmtVWmQ1S0NxTFQxQkg3dzRVSUY4X0dqNS00bms1QzJHdmJHank4Qi1pQUFTendHWVkyNmFOZFU1bDhHRWhybEQtYXhQSlphZEd0OU52ZzFfRTluS3A5ekxxR1Bqcjg5MW9aV1JTVGpJWDRTYjRFMHg4MmNHajRtRXdkMW4tVmFtWHRHb0JQQVh2ZlBaSWpNX0VnbTZxU3NpUG1USk9tMnJ5UlRyaGlkaG9XTmVXY214c1JqSUpkcXpQZmc9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

the three! ( you can take the jewel on top with resi 18% if you need and the 15%all elementary - if you need res )

Cleave is really good now with his up
I burn trough 100 chroms trying to get 3R1B on my BOR, so I said fu..it I'll try wild strike... and I have to say that it seem more powerful than sunder or static strike. Right now I'm still on tier 5 maps but I've been having a blast with WS. I saw that you mentioned on the opening post but I haven't seen anyone using it.

Anyway here is what I have so far at 74, I need some better gloves, I want to try some of the new bases.

Spoiler

Hello, thanks very much for this build. I am currently lvl86 at Essence league. I was thinking about Wild strike too and I even bought Doryani's scepter and respecced to maces for a while :D (cuz the 130% inc. elemental damage affects the spells in wild strike), but I just simply hate skills where I have to target mobs... I am currently lvl86 in Essence league and I decided to do some modifications... I run EQ (yeah the meta is stil real) because it feels super responsive and comfortable and I went for the AOE nodes in templar area. Sometimes I play with Ice Crash because it feels overall better than EQ, but it lags my screen and makes it very messy so I dont like it that much. And also I use 310 pDPS axe (until I get better) and Blasphemy+Warlord's mark instead Herald of Ash and I have much more dps than with 260pDPS Sould Taker and HoA... WM gives u enough mana leech for sustain and the 2% life leech and 100% full Endurance charges uptime and more stuns on enemies feel like so much better survavibility. I also run leap slam instead of shield charge because it's much better for jumping over obstacles etc. But I'm thinking about going 2nd curse - Shield charge + curse on hit + vulnerability... could boost damage quite a bit. But so far the dmg is really nice. Highest tier map i cleared was T10 Malformation (+90% IIQ, +30% pack size) without any problems deathless, Piety died within 15 seconds even with the 30% inc dmg, speed, hp for unique boss mod. Well thank you again for this build idea and I can't wait to see if i get this to the endgame and possibly the Shaper himself. (ye I'm the noob who was asking if it's viable to use cyclone with this build few posts ago haha)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info