[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

yo, can you do uber lab full key run and shaper guardians with this build ? thx man!
"
phopper33 wrote:
"
kopaka900 wrote:
Hey guys,

what do you guys think about taking the indomitable node? I am kind of a new player and am not sure if this node would make you tankier or not.

Thanks!

Maybe a bit, but there are much better nodes for the cost. You will be wanting more attack speed and damage once you get to level 85 plus. I am sitting at almost 6k hp, and the only things that really pose threats to me are chaos damage I am not prepared for and degeneration damage, which isn't effected by that node anyway. I can pretty much face tank most other attacks.

Thanks for your reply! Another quick question, what kind of DPs should we expect in the level 70-80 range? Right now I have about 25k, and I'm not sure if that's high or low.
Hi, very nice build, I like it, very fun to play!

I have a question about flask. Why do you choose the hallowed ones and you don't take and enhance the more powerful flasks?
"
kopaka900 wrote:
"
phopper33 wrote:
"
kopaka900 wrote:
Hey guys,

what do you guys think about taking the indomitable node? I am kind of a new player and am not sure if this node would make you tankier or not.

Thanks!

Maybe a bit, but there are much better nodes for the cost. You will be wanting more attack speed and damage once you get to level 85 plus. I am sitting at almost 6k hp, and the only things that really pose threats to me are chaos damage I am not prepared for and degeneration damage, which isn't effected by that node anyway. I can pretty much face tank most other attacks.

Thanks for your reply! Another quick question, what kind of DPs should we expect in the level 70-80 range? Right now I have about 25k, and I'm not sure if that's high or low.

I'm at level 80. Dps with cleave without buffs is around 45k. With buffs 97k

With static strike is 48k without buffs and 106k with.

But i need to take more nodes of damage and attack speed yet, and my rings and belt dont give me any kind of physical damage.

That is my gear for now

"
sicu wrote:
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
What is the best main skill to use against uber izaro. seem to be lacking dps with static strike. any suggestions please?

Try using Sunder so you don't have to get so intimate. Personally I use Cleave, but with the cleave helm enchant.

I'm trying to take some real good enchant in the bor, but always get garbage hahahaha
Ur cleave enchant Was caught in which difficulty of the lab?
Last edited by adnpagani on Mar 24, 2017, 1:55:39 PM
new update:
-Uber atziri down!
tree and gear check my profile
Last edited by nortx on Mar 24, 2017, 6:05:34 PM
Can you show us your defense tab?
I love tank builds and i have spent quite a lot of time and currency trying to perfect my version of this, here is my perma-onslaught armor max block EQ tank. Long live aegis tanks.

Here is my gear.

Spoiler

Has permanent onslaught from my essence crafted armor as it procs on block, max dps caps out at 96k DPS with all buffs on. Dual curse. Temp chains + Vulnerability. My favorite POE character out of the 40 or so i have and have made.
then what about shaper?
"
nortx wrote:
new update:
-Uber atziri down!
tree and gear check my profile

Impressive! Can you make video about beating some guards or mapping high tiers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info