[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
treitz wrote:
Checklist for the Build:
T 15 = Cleared
Atziri = Cleared
Guardians = 0/4
Uber Lab = Cleared
Full Powered Uber Itzari(4Keys) = Cleared
Uber Atziri= Not Finished
Shaper = Not Finished

Next Goal: Legacy Soul Taker

Spoiler

Info: If you handle to get your hands on a Legacy Bringer of Rain, you can respecc up to 7 Notes(Cause of the higher Blockchance) Now i got 5800HP

How is your single target on those t15 bosses?

I was planning on playing a dual wield gladiator this season but I acquired a legacy soul taker and I'm tempted to switch over to soultaker + shield. Tough to abandon the DW rigwald weapon dream though.
Last edited by Anbokr on Mar 6, 2017, 7:24:09 PM
Kinda smooth. Uber Itzaro takes 30-60 seconds. The 40% inc. damage from Sunder feels great. Still waiting on the Helmet Enchantment with 40% inc damage again, then legacy Soul taker and everything should be a smooth breeze in the summer.
How do you scale damage without going poison or crit? I'm not sure if the damage will be there in the endgame, can anyone give me some insight or input?
as a filthy casual, I just missed the opportunity to buy a soul taker cheaply. Its price soars up like a demon.
I can only afford a varunastra now.

"
sharbe wrote:
as a filthy casual, I just missed the opportunity to buy a soul taker cheaply. Its price soars up like a demon.
I can only afford a varunastra now.

Save it for Soul Taker. Its worth it. Last league I went with Varunastra and compared to ST that I use now I can see huge difference. You can also try Divinity Card for ST. It was much cheaper to buy that way when I was buying. 1st ex that dropped for me I used to buy mine ST

This jewel it's good to use with cleave on main dps?

If not, why?

Thanks
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
How do you scale damage without going poison or crit? I'm not sure if the damage will be there in the endgame, can anyone give me some insight or input?

If you gear up properly, lvl up gems and get right potions end game shouldn't be problem. Also Static Strike + Lightning Penetration Vinktar is/was one of the best damage boosts for end game.
Last edited by Sidad on Mar 8, 2017, 2:53:11 AM
"
cattarin wrote:

This jewel it's good to use with cleave on main dps?

If not, why?

Thanks

Fortify on hit is nice and 3% increased AOE per nearby enemy is nice as well but it cant really beat 7% HP increase + dmg boost + w/e you need. I would use it since its very cheap until I get better jewel. Having one is not too bad but 2 imo is overkill and waste.
just a quick post , i have played similar builds like this quite a bit

if you want a basic set of gear good enough to boost you through merc dried lake farming currency this is what im using , most of the gear cost 1alc or 3 fuse at most.

running earthquake atm with the aoe node , i will later respec this char into whatever version I decide on.

~just dried lake farming cheap set, at this gear level eq will one shot any pack in the lake , going to boost like this from 65-80 prob, already have 14 unspent points i dont need yet and have not ascended, ill just sort the char out at 80

never thought i would use that shield but i leveled to 65 with a 2 hander so its going to be fine till 80, weapon was 1 alc, ive used it before and its pretty nice for that price
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Mar 8, 2017, 4:08:34 AM
@colwyn Interesting. I used self found 2h axe till lvl 45 when I found

Surprisingly, one hand dmg nodes and axe/sword nodes pushed my dps much higher compared to crappy 2h I used.

I used some crappy shield till I "upgraded" at lvl 54 to

At lvl 60 I got

~250pdps with 0.6 life and 0.3 mana leech.

My first build item was BoR

followed by

and

Farming uul-something Breach for The Anticipation Ezomyte Tower Shield but no luck so far. I might just buy it and postpone buying legacy BoR. I don't know if I'll bother with legacy ST since its kind of expensive and not much more benefit. Mine ST does 340 pdps while Legacy ST (higher roll) does 400 pdps and is selling for 30 ex. Crazy.
Last edited by Sidad on Mar 8, 2017, 5:57:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info