[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Since i am close to level 96 this league i decided to go full nuke flask setup when i ding.
Going:

Atziri Flask
Taste of Hate
Vessel Vinktar

Shock on bosses should take dps to another dimension (50% more damage)
"
sultangurde wrote:
@Zahrek

Interesting that You find Sunder good on single target dps :)
Gear is ok. Flasks could get some love.
Here is my final setup:

nice gear :) can you tell me why you use Taste of Hate? You got already enough elemental dmg.. ^^ The Aziri flask is against the elemental resist bosses.. to convert some chaos dmg + chaos resist.. :o

can't understand why taste of hate should be useful in any way.. ^^ its just expensiv thats all.. :P
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
sultangurde wrote:
@Zahrek

Interesting that You find Sunder good on single target dps :)
Gear is ok. Flasks could get some love.
Here is my final setup:

nice gear :) can you tell me why you use Taste of Hate? You got already enough elemental dmg.. ^^ The Aziri flask is against the elemental resist bosses.. to convert some chaos dmg + chaos resist.. :o

can't understand why taste of hate should be useful in any way.. ^^ its just expensiv thats all.. :P

Atm i am grinding T14-T16 maps, sometimes with "i dont know" mods, so when i get a cold breach Taste of Hate is best possible option you can get (avoid being frozen, avoid chill, 6% max cold res, reduced physical damage).

If i die grinding to 96 it is almost 2hours of progress lost. DPS part of the flask is just some addition. For the dps at 96 level i am going to use Vessel of Vinktar to shock all around. Taste of Hate is best all around flask.
IS Abysuss,6l chest + Varunastra Is better than Bor soul taker?
"
imabang318 wrote:
IS Abysuss,6l chest + Varunastra Is better than Bor soul taker?

Varunastra is not worth to buy in Breach League.. too expensiv..

Just go the Soul Taker way and you will have fun :)
Anyone tried Shaper with this build? currently killed all guardians, have 123 atlas (missing grandmasters, shaper and perandus). I wanna go shaper now but I wonder if i can kill it :/ I had some issues with guardians but thats just me trying to facetank everything (When i actually start moving and dodging, its doable deathless).

EDIT: was there, really hard to deal dps once blackholes start to get layed on ground. failed

thanks
Last edited by Hollycz on Dec 22, 2016, 12:29:13 PM
mm what do you guys think of the abyssus with lightcoil and that new block jewel with this build
Its movement speed in boots really important?, we all use shield charge and faster attacks for move...Im asking because we can buy really nice boots cheaper if they dont have movement speed...
"
yissus wrote:
Its movement speed in boots really important?, we all use shield charge and faster attacks for move...Im asking because we can buy really nice boots cheaper if they dont have movement speed...

I'm doing good without any extra speed on boots, I'm just charging everywhere as you said.

As for Bloodlust support in main atack and getting bleed from the proces of counterattacks and shieldcharges, did more testing:
1) Works good on bosses
2) Doesn't work good on trash, missing consistency applying bleed so they don't pop so nice
Last edited by Sirrianna on Dec 22, 2016, 7:42:53 PM
looks good
Last edited by nadnerb on Dec 22, 2016, 10:01:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info