[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Ayrill wrote:
"
odiatoo wrote:
Is the BoR a must for this build? i kinda wanted to get a 6 linked armor and a decent helmet and use The Red Nightmare to get the lost block back so i could also replace The Anvil with something else.
Would that be an upgrade or not?

check out the first page ;) there is a Point with "6L Body Armor Version" ;) there you find your answer :)

Thanks for the reply i just saw it, but that's a build with the Aegis Aurora while i have The Surrender, so i'm still not sure if i should change body, helmet and amulet keeping my shield.
Or do u think that it would be better to replace The Surrender with the Aegis?
"
odiatoo wrote:
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
odiatoo wrote:
Is the BoR a must for this build? i kinda wanted to get a 6 linked armor and a decent helmet and use The Red Nightmare to get the lost block back so i could also replace The Anvil with something else.

check out the first page ;) there is a Point with "6L Body Armor Version" ;) there you find your answer :)

Thanks for the reply i just saw it, but that's a build with the Aegis Aurora while i have The Surrender, so i'm still not sure if i should change body, helmet and amulet keeping my shield.

i would say it depends if you already got a armor & head then replace the shield.
if not.. then keep the shield and go the normal "non armor" way :)

i got the surrender too and i'm using it its the cheaper way and i like the lvl 30 reckoning with the selfheal by blocking. :)
hi, i want yo use this build for my second toon in breach but i want to use blade flurry in a 6l link chest and aegis aurora or the surrender so i want to know which good weapond should i use for a BF build?, another thing, i need to change something in the tree for BF? thanks in advance..
"
odiatoo wrote:
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
odiatoo wrote:

if you have a 6L armour and a descent helmet then just go for it, that can help you drop iron reflex if they don't give any evasion

surrender is still better imo than aegis, bear in mind the build in the first page was made before the release the surrender , and aegis was the best you can get at the time, but now ? surrender is mush better as you don't need to invest on ES

so all in all, i'm pretty sure you can drop BoR and still have 75% block chance by other means (i already did without the red nightmare), i suppose the BoR is proposed as this build is built with "cheapness" in mind, finding a BoR is easier than finding a descent 6L armour
I need help with my build. I lack the survivablity that I need for the higher end content. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me what direction to go in? I have about 90 C to spend.

Thank you.
"
McClaritinD wrote:
I need help with my build. I lack the survivablity that I need for the higher end content. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me what direction to go in? I have about 90 C to spend.

Thank you.

One word - shield, get surrender shield.
Thats what I was thinking, but its mainly bosses 2 shotting me with big damage, like Izario. Would the shield save me from that?
"
McClaritinD wrote:
Thats what I was thinking, but its mainly bosses 2 shotting me with big damage, like Izario. Would the shield save me from that?

Sorry to say, but he will oneshot you, because you simple cannot even follow the guide.
1. Where is your tempest shield?
2. CWDT and Enfeeble have not optimised levels.
3. Jewels You use i vendor.
4. Your flasks are terrible rolled.
5. Life leech level 6 :)
You cant be that cheap and cry for help on forum. Seriously...
Didn't want to waste the lvl 30 reckoning skill on "The Surrender" Shield, so I linked 1. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun 2. Curse on hit 3. Enfeeble : I feel as though it gave me more endurance charge generation and more frequent curse casting. Works like a charm.

1R2B

"
exodus863 wrote:
Didn't want to waste the lvl 30 reckoning skill on "The Surrender" Shield, so I linked 1. Endurance Charge on Melee Stun 2. Curse on hit 3. Enfeeble : I feel as though it gave me more endurance charge generation and more frequent curse casting. Works like a charm.

1R2B

I was thinking about similar setup, but then i got +40% static strike damage on my Bringer of Rain, so i gave up the idea of getting 6L chest, new helm and similar shield gems setup.

You wont get endurance charges that way on bosses tho, because they cannot get stunned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info