[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I feel very paper if take a immediately hit.Or again chaos damage.
Spoiler

Last edited by imabang318 on Dec 24, 2016, 2:00:26 AM
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !

On guardians generally you should use Life Leech gem it gives 2% leech from all damage.
Cleave is nice for lower tiers, top tier maps it has too low single target. By the way there is almost no situations when i run out of flasks on guardians unless i run crazy mods like -res etc. I am too lazy to do videos btw.
Last edited by sultangurde on Dec 24, 2016, 5:24:40 AM
Can i play blade flury with this buils, changing axe point bye sword ?

All advise are welcome.

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by southheaven on Dec 24, 2016, 7:46:33 AM
Have you tried Blade flurry with Varunastra?
"
FrameX wrote:
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hey man,

very nice build, just on thing i don't get. when you use static strike, there's no leech from elemental dps so.... ><

How do u manage to regen life when out of flask (like on guardians) if no life leech with elemental damage ? :)
Cleave gives a lot more of physical damage & a better life leech

See ya !

Only a part of your phys dmg is converted to lightning dmg with static strike. You can also use atziri's promise to leach phys and ele dmg, also vinktars.

Hey,

you'r right but 60% is a huge amount of physical damage loss. But i'll try this way.
Also, don't you think it's better to use a blue with Physical to lightning ??? Because sunder is so insane to map, i'm doing T15 easy with sunder i can't even imagine map without it ^^

& did you try Molten strike instead of static strike ? It could be a nice up if you take point blank 2 pts away ?

See ya !
Last edited by Battosai31 on Dec 24, 2016, 8:59:30 AM
can you help me?
how you get so much damage? i buy Varunastra and get only 30k dps with mu SS and totem on 73 lvl.
i see from you screenshot that you AS modifier is 600%+ where you get it? i get only 300%
and so much other p.damage..
Hi! Rly nice build! I have one question. I'm kill normal Atziri without any problems. Now i want go Uber Atziri, but i'm not sure that i can kill her. Do i need something special for that? Share your experience. In addition, i have only 58k dps just with auras. Can u check my gear and tell me what can be improved?
"
Chuzhak wrote:
Hi! Rly nice build! I have one question. I'm kill normal Atziri without any problems. Now i want go Uber Atziri, but i'm not sure that i can kill her. Do i need something special for that? Share your experience. In addition, i have only 58k dps just with auras. Can u check my gear and tell me what can be improved?

Sorry for my English. But you need attack speed by Berserking and quality of basic skills gems. I have lvl and quality of basic skills 19/20 and I have 68K damage by static strike with auras.
Last edited by nifilim666 on Dec 24, 2016, 5:33:19 PM
Hi,

Wanted to say if thanks for sharing the build. It's been loads of fun so far and I'm about to start on red maps and trying to solo uber lab.

Lots of great tips just by reading this forum too.

Oh and merry Xmas all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info