[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

about 6L chest; Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale or Lightning Coil
Desert Brigandine which suits best for this build.
"
crush4 wrote:
I have another question. Which labyrinth enchantements are the best for this build.

I'm using:

helmet - 25% increased static strike damage
boots - regenerate 1,5% of Life and Mana per second if you were hit recently
gloves - I don't know

could you make your character profiles public?

I'm soooooo happy!

"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
Mistletoes wrote:
I saw your T15 video. Looks nice. Out of curiosity have you tried the build on Uber or Core Malachai?

Thanks! Never tried Uber not with this build or any other, so I can't say anything about it, just way too expensive to try.

About Core, never try it yet, but will run it soon!

Failure.

Doedre and Shavronne died easly.

Then comes Maligaro, manage to kill him after spending all my portals. Don't know how to fight him. Got the two most unpleasent things for this build: Damage over time with his deadly desecrate and secondary damage from explosions with Vaal Detonate Dead & Detonate Dead.

Block is completely useless against Maligaro.

Manage to finish the first stage of Malachai deathless with no problem, but enter the second stage with almost no flasks and wasn't able to refill them soon enough. Die at the very beginning.

Right now, I'm more worry about Maligaro than Malachai...
"
espanyol44 wrote:

Is my intention to add a complete section about a high budget version of this build. I don't test it yet, so everything I say is just speculation.

If you got the currency, maybe the first thing you should do is go for Aegis Aurora Shield, is awesome for this build. Then you will need a decent amount of ES that you can achieve with a high ES helmet: a good high life/ES rare or maybe The Vertex Vaal Mask.

And for the 6L Chest, instead of Daresso's or Lightning Coil I probably choose a high armour/life rare chest or maybe try a high roll Belly. You need high armour for taking full advantage of Aegis Aurora. And I'm more interested in getting a higher life pool than physical damage reduction.

That's because the two worst sources of damage for this build are the damage that can't be blocked (damage over time & secondary damage - detonate dead for example), not physical damage.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
crush4 wrote:
I have another question. Which labyrinth enchantements are the best for this build.

I'm using:

gloves - I don't know

I'm soooooo happy!

How many attempts did that take?
"
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
crush4 wrote:

I'm using:

gloves - I don't know

I'm soooooo happy!

How many attempts did that take?

Two days hitting F5 in poe.trade and 1 exalted ;)

BUT, take this into account:

"
Percentage modifiers using the words "% increased" or "% reduced" stack additively with one another, while "% more" and "% less" modifiers stack multiplicatively

Is not as good as it seems, at the end, 2.5% increase to the final DPS.
Last edited by mas_mariano on Apr 28, 2016, 5:21:06 PM
Finally, I made a complete revision of this guide including all the improvements achieved thanks to all the questions and suggestions proposed for those who reply in this post.

Additionally, I include an alternative setup with Reave for better clear speed for those who want to give it a try.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
espanyol44 wrote:

Is my intention to add a complete section about a high budget version of this build. I don't test it yet, so everything I say is just speculation.

If you got the currency, maybe the first thing you should do is go for Aegis Aurora Shield, is awesome for this build. Then you will need a decent amount of ES that you can achieve with a high ES helmet: a good high life/ES rare or maybe The Vertex Vaal Mask.

And for the 6L Chest, instead of Daresso's or Lightning Coil I probably choose a high armour/life rare chest or maybe try a high roll Belly. You need high armour for taking full advantage of Aegis Aurora. And I'm more interested in getting a higher life pool than physical damage reduction.

That's because the two worst sources of damage for this build are the damage that can't be blocked (damage over time & secondary damage - detonate dead for example), not physical damage.

Aegis Aurora Shield has 2 more block then lioneye's so i guess ,i will still have 78 block&spell with your new ascendancy build.gonna try it.

about 5L/6L chest gems?;

static strike+multi strike+melee physical damage+physical to lightning+weapon elemental dmg/add fire dmg+?
Last edited by espanyol44 on Apr 29, 2016, 11:03:55 AM
"
espanyol44 wrote:
about 5L/6L chest gems?;

static strike+weapon elemental dmg+melee physical damage+physical to lightning+?+?

You definitely need multistrike.
"
"
espanyol44 wrote:
about 5L/6L chest gems?;

static strike+weapon elemental dmg+melee physical damage+physical to lightning+?+?

You definitely need multistrike.

oh i forgot it yeah i gonna edit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info