Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

Any chr model mid animation. That way, when you get older and it starts to sag you can just blame it on dsync

>.> <.<
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
God made you perfect why ruin it with a tattoo? Thats just my opinion. Seems destructive, costlty and painful too for no good reason.

LUL ?!?

Its a troll right ?
Lol, whats the reason to downgrade you with a POE tatoo?
Tatoos are what lonely SMers settle for.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Remember this guy that posted his "death by Desync" and now it's fixed...
Back in the day, we all said it will never get fixed"

Make a good choice, linger on it, dwell over it for a week and then only if you still feel good about it, then get it.
Pretend you have the tatoo already, does it show when wearing a t-shirt, can you go swimming while showing your back? Just make some deep thoughts before you act.
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Jul 29, 2016, 8:36:19 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Hey, wait, you want to make tattoo on your body based on game? I mean you want to go with it shopping food, go to swimming pool or have a date with nice girl and have tattoo on your body with theme from Path of Exile?

Dunno if it's already been mentioned in this thread, but if you plan to travel to Japan, forget about visiting an onsen (hot springs spa) if you have a tattoo. Not sure if it's a health issue or a cultural one, but I understand you can't bathe in the springs if you have tats. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Scion Ascendancy portrait.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Best advice: do not do it. You will regret it.
"
G0rr wrote:
Scion Ascendancy portrait.

Kek.

Anybody wanna give the OP some good specs for his poetato?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
How about the vaal pyramid?

https://youtu.be/TeyUJY8C_BQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info