Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
God made you perfect why ruin it with a tattoo?

Damn it, so it's the OP who God made perfect. No wonder the rest of us are fuck ups.
Some Terrible Ideas
- The old health and mana globes on your elbows so when people see you from the back the health is on the left and mana on the right.
- The passive tree on your back.
- "This world is an illusion Exile." on your ribs with Dom's signature below it. (so edgy)

Some Really Terrible Ideas
- Exalted/Chaos orbs somewhere.
- "Alt+F4 Core" somewhere like down the back of your lower arm or you can split it up so "Alt+F4" is on your left calf, and "core" is on your right.
- You could take a design from one of the supporter tags that you like and add your own characters "GGG's Ultimate Supporter" or something like that.

i want to make this tatto but with a half skull face in the dark side
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jul 26, 2016, 4:08:10 PM
Globe girls, one on each arm.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
core malachai all the way!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Hey, wait, you want to make tattoo on your body based on game? I mean you want to go with it shopping food, go to swimming pool or have a date with nice girl and have tattoo on your body with theme from Path of Exile?
How about Chris in a "hello kitty" bikini.
Six-Link White Gem Sockets on your Chest.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Here are some ideas for you:

Prophecy:

Prophecy with surrounding circle:

The Goddess:

Apart from items, what kind of things do you like? Favourite build/character/skill? What size were you thinking of getting?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info