Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

"
Vapala wrote:
Best advice: do not do it. You will regret it.

Comments like this give me... bad things.

WHAT IS THERE TO REGRET? What in the fuck? You can regret changing your job (or not changing it), you can regret not studying hard enough... but why would you regret having a colorful picture on your skin? What are the serious consequences of that, really?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Nov 7, 2016, 2:26:01 AM
I would argue it depends a lot on the picture and where it's located. For example here is a colourful picture that probably seemed funny and cool when they were 20 but is now something of an embarrassment once they reach 40:

I mean what self respecting 40 year old wants a tattoo of a unicorn giving a dolphin the Heimlich Manoeuvre on their body?
Didn't read them all..

Anyone suggest a portrait of Chris Wilson?
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
"
ladish wrote:
"
papa_drob wrote:
Definitely a templar trying to hold his Tabula Rasa down in the wind Marylin Monroe style.

This is absolutely brilliant. Please somebody talented make this image happen!

Please make this happen. I would do if only have skills needed.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
Chaoticmess wrote:
I would argue it depends a lot on the picture and where it's located. For example here is a colourful picture that probably seemed funny and cool when they were 20 but is now something of an embarrassment once they reach 40:

I mean what self respecting 40 year old wants a tattoo of a unicorn giving a dolphin the Heimlich Manoeuvre on their body?

Oh you poor naive fool. He isn't performing the Heimlich on a dolphin.

It's a porpoise.
Last edited by ladish on Nov 7, 2016, 8:35:43 PM
Get "this boob got a buff" on whatever boob you have slightly bigger than other one
Last edited by FixLabPLSGGG on Nov 8, 2016, 6:16:18 PM
"
Chaoticmess wrote:

It isn't about embarrassment. It is only your insecurity of how others perceive you.
Someone can be absolutely self respecting and rocking such tattoo. Honestly, if all wrong about people would be the kind of tattoos they have, I'd be a very happy person.

But in the end, it is all the same old, idiotic rhetoric - how will it look when you get old?!

Simple - the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Turtlestein wrote:
Hello everyone, im looking to get a tattoo of my favorite game. But i need some ideas, id like to do something involving items maybe but not a chaos orb, it has been done. Just looking for some really cool ideas to go off of, doesn't have to be items. I love all of path of exile.

NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the dumbest thing to do (2nd to voting for Trump). In a few years when PoE has run out of steam and GGG is dead and gone then you're stuck with the damage.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
x
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Nov 12, 2016, 1:15:35 PM
Do yourself a favor and ignore the people telling you that you could regret it just because the game is going to be old one day. A tattoo isnt just a picture in your skin its a part of your history so even if one day you dont play or like PoE anymore, its still a reflection of who you are and have been a long time ago.
Memories are invaluable and a reminder can make you happy after decades.

As for the motive its pretty difficult to give advice since I dont know you. But one thing to look into is certainly maps (some look pretty cool, shaped or not), skill gems and uniques. There is a lot of awful puns to be made.

If you find a really good 3D artist you could make tattoos of skill gems being embedded in your back/arm and link it further as the years pass by. Without the relation to poe you could even make these skill gems custom, make them skills/feats you actually actually acquired or something. Important moments of your life can make you grow so why not let your tattoo grow with you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info