Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

not sure if it has ben mentioned before but...

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

The answer is simple, tattoo the undying blockage...

On your undying blockage.
"
papa_drob wrote:
Definitely a templar trying to hold his Tabula Rasa down in the wind Marylin Monroe style.

This is absolutely brilliant. Please somebody talented make this image happen!
Been getting tattooed for around 30 years, and have never regretted any of it once.

With out putting a lot of thought into it, size / area depending, something like the witch battling some titty bitchs & miscreations, with a few ice related spells going off & exploding around the monsters. Mabey a few summoned skels or zombies around the witch.

dont... you will regret this for the rest of your life get something thats meaningful in your life personally

family?
friends?
crip?
blood?
tear drop?

actually go ahead do it it'll be hilarious
Last edited by Pepock on Nov 5, 2016, 12:29:36 AM
Just wow,

everyone here seems to be an expert on how to live life.
OP didn't ask for advice on whether it's a good choice to get a PoE related tattoo, so you don't have to make the choice for him.

I hardly see any good suggestions here, rather some jokes and terrible opinions.

There's plenty of good art in PoE, no matter what you choose it will be similar to people tattooing other art like dragons, animals etc. so what's the difference after all.

Hope you don't get discouraged, if you want it - get it.
I don't have anything just now, I don't play much anymore, just stumble here from time to time.
If i find something, I'll def post it.

cheers
"Life is Fleeting" in fancy script.

Or just a nice Kiwi :)
How about a set of shadowy foot steps leading to a dark cave or a banned symbol (red circle with a red line going through it)? Or a dark cave with a banned symbol hanging above it!

Just trying to think 'outside the box' for something different. Its not like in 20 years time people will look at something else you could get more closely related to game and know what it's about. So my thinking was to go for something more subtle.

In the earlier years it might also be a good conversation starter when people ask what the tattoo represents. Only you need to know for it to matter anyway in my opinion.

Edit: After some thinking about it a little bit more how about something like this:

Of course it depends on how much space you have and the size you make it but to me this image captures the most exciting part of the game, the first time you play. To have some zombie type monster suddenly kill the guy washed up next to you is also rather cool. A frightening reminder of how easily it could have been you...
Last edited by Chaoticmess on Nov 5, 2016, 7:23:23 PM
"
papa_drob wrote:
Definitely a templar trying to hold his Tabula Rasa down in the wind Marylin Monroe style.

H-hot.
"
Syde wrote:
The answer is simple, tattoo the undying blockage...

On your undying blockage.

This, beat me to it. Was going to suggest one of any of the many anuses which you crawl through in this game, undying blockage or perhaps the endgame anus in the black core when you fight Malachai. You could get it tattooed around your belly button so it looks more like a real anus. Or if you want to go intensely meta you could get the undying blockage tattooed around your own anus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info