Niffler´s Build Guides

"
bstzabeast wrote:
How do you manage to get 11k es on your cyclone poison build. When I look at your gear and skill tree I cant understand how you can pass 8k

Its flubbys gear and the char you see there. Thats why niffler announced at the start of the vid that its footage from user "flubby" who is btw still one of the best PvE temp players. He is apparently just not pushing the ladder anymore :).
Last edited by h4llowerner on Oct 20, 2016, 6:19:13 AM
Hey, I'm doing your Staff Slayer right now. I just got the "Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 20% increased Melee Damage while Active" enchant on my Abyssus helmet, do you think it would be worth it to just use the totem on the side to get the additional Melee damage %?
"
Hey, I'm doing your Staff Slayer right now. I just got the "Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 20% increased Melee Damage while Active" enchant on my Abyssus helmet, do you think it would be worth it to just use the totem on the side to get the additional Melee damage %?

Could be a good boost for bossfights, so why not ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
hey nifler & guys

im not fan of cyclone can i swap it with Lacerate for poison cyclone build ?
Is it possible to use atziri axe in cyclone poison build? would it be better than 2 1-h swords?
"
ChlenixOn wrote:
Is it possible to use atziri axe in cyclone poison build? would it be better than 2 1-h swords?

nope, that build evolves around crit and not 2h axes
youtube.com/Niffler
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
hey nifler & guys

im not fan of cyclone can i swap it with Lacerate for poison cyclone build ?

Well you can try, only downside is that you loose stunimmunity from cyclone
youtube.com/Niffler
hey nifler
i tried with lacerate and it feels bad...

how do u reach so much ES in the video ? i have barely hit 8k with my gear can u look up my gear and tell me what problems?
Hi nifler, could you please advise me on my items, I can't seem to do any maps revolving around monsters with high physical damage because of the abysses. Anyway tips on that? or should i just avoid them. I'd would like to be able to farm uber izaro as well but seeing that he mainly does physical damage seemed like i chose the wrong build for it.

Hello Niffler! I saw your video about the Varunastra spectral throw and I had to give it a try. It looked so fun that I spent the 2 exalts on standard to buy the swords! Anyways, I had to respec a lightning arrow deadeye, so my gear isn't totally up to par, but I'm using a rat's nest and a 6 link, but I find the single target damage to be lacking.

Here is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAQkFLQW1BiAGogceCC4ISQ2NDkgPqxGWE9oUdRVDFfYWvxfcGYoZjiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCyo4LlMwfDY9QzFJUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1boVvpYdVuvXfJh4mJ5YqxlTWyMbydwUnBWdKB07XXLd9d67311fyuHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAblS6XBpoTmmqbjZ2qn4KxAbLctMW42bvjvTa-p8LswzrEos2Yz17Tb9N-1CPWitrB29TdDd1I4JXjn-dU6mLtg-4O73rw1f66_94=?accountName=Kojack37&characterName=Homermarsh

Now, I know I'm missing some damage notes, notably to the right side of the tree. Should I go after those instead? is that what is holding back my damage? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info