Niffler´s Build Guides

build looks beautiful. gonna try it. anyway u can break it down a bit more? like how to spend the first 40 points and the nex 80 etc?

also wouldnt flame totem > faster casting/faster proj > fire pen > control des be better to use early till u get the proper ascendency points instead of inc crit strikes?

sorry, kinda a noob to this sort of thing. thank you for the video! imma try this build after my trapper
Added LEVELING section
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Really enjoying the build, thanks for posting.
Build seems fun, level 66 actually and bought myself already 2 GG Dagger getting into maps soon, can't wait to see how it goes, as this is my first ever Totem build.
Nice build, but expensive to me right now, thanks for sharing
Hello,

Decided to try out your build since im big fan of totems and never really tried crit based totem build.

One thing that bothered me abit was lack of gems section for this build. Made one with path of gems using your current gems. Use this if you want :)

http://max-arias.github.io/poeGems/?found=09rIMsLBfVVskyf0DcYlFVFv6hl8hrPSmaI0eFwf5A&not_found=Ab3SxMiA7FMxUZgcLbF0d

Didn't use gems that wasn't on your current gear so might need to add some swap gems for people without empower and enhance but that isn't big deal to do.

- Keawen -
Thanks for the inspiration. Currently lvl 85 in PHC and loving the build. It puts out a ton of damage safely, which is exactly what I needed for my push for challenges.
Great build man, regarding instruments of virtue, u benefit from increased attk and cast speed if u attacked recently because of WB, but u don't benefit from increased attk or cast dmg if u cast a spell recently, because u're not casting any spells true? totems are not considered spells or am I mistaken? thank you
Enjoying this build in PSC atm. Have you considered if subbing in shockwave totem would be any good?
I still dont know why are you using hallowed flasks instead of divines? Please :D
Last edited by NightLander1 on Apr 18, 2016, 9:06:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info