Niffler´s Build Guides

hey niff, just wanted to say thanks a ton for posting the crit slayer guide.
i had started playin on n off around perandus and had some good fun with a CoC ranger then moved on to a 2axe bleed gladiator and along the way came across a 219%/40% abyssus and could not find a melee crit build i liked anywhere ... your video guide was very well timed , just got the build on its feet at level 73 and loving it
I wanted to thank you for a great melee build...and with the fact that there are so many things wrong with melee, this is actually fun and pretty good.

I have made the char stat for stat and I have to say that it is great for low tier maps 1-12.

After that this build really struggles..

Just wanted to put that out there for other ppl, who may be thinking that this is an entire atlas clearing build....and its not.

Really hard to keep up stacks of endurance and power charges when ever boss is in a separate room and as boss fights are getting longer like in most of the tier 13 and above, you lose your stacks and you get one shot before the boss dies.. (got to love abyssus)

If the devs ever fix melee then this could be super viable, but at this time as a full endgame clearer, this is not..

Too reliant on charges....

Not trying to offend, just helping those get a real grasp of what this char can do...as you showed a low lvl map in video..
Hi!
About your PoisonClone Assassin build, I suggest that you should use Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask instead of magic Stibnite Flask. This flask is good for this build by increased 70% damage over time and curse enemy with lvl 21 Vulnerability. Free mana for other uras skill. Let test and tell me how it work.
Hello, can i ask one question? If i am using 5l chest for crit warchief bandit which gem i should take off? Guess faster attacks but will be great if ypu answer!
P.S: Love your builds, good luck!!
Hey,

Nice builds! Which one would you say in your opinion is the strongest(considering you have all the gear you linked in the builds)? PoisonClone?

Thanks!

for the totem build do you think doryani's invitation for the belt and victario's acuity are some good item ?
Spoiler
You mentioned in your Breach starter videos that if you got any demand for a little bit more in depth on the Raider cyclone you might go a little further with a guide. I'm liking it.
Last edited by Perkstoph on Dec 2, 2016, 6:37:54 PM
+1 to the Cyclone Raider! I'm going to run it, and I'd love some more details on how to run it.
About Cyclone raider, what is the best choice for bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info