Red Maps Done Quick challenge

Hey i have some village ruin runs at around 4min - not the fastest, i know.

still i wonder if you are interested to post them, because of several factors:

- 20%ms boots (rainbowstride)
- no movement skills used
- hard map mods/high pack size
- i lose 30 sec to 1 minute each run just due to my terribly inefficient pathing...
- build is relatively cheap: using a legacy shav's, but without it, the build would cost something like 50ex (you can check out the gear under view-thread/1703646)

Not sure if you will agree, but I think if we're interested to know the clearspeed potential of various builds, then runs like that are of interest.

example:

https://vid.me/eufD
My 2.3 Build Guides:
Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin: view-thread/1691639
Sire of Ignites Elementalist: view-thread/1703646
Low Life CocSpray Occultist: view-thread/1711959
Last edited by EvilChomsky on Jul 22, 2016, 11:30:26 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:50:23 PM
Oh i didn't know that, thanks! Indeed a pity that he is not around, i always appreciate his feedback.
My 2.3 Build Guides:
Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin: view-thread/1691639
Sire of Ignites Elementalist: view-thread/1703646
Low Life CocSpray Occultist: view-thread/1711959
Sadly, this topic is also incredibly out-of-date nowadays.

When the topic was created, gorge chaining was "comparable" to t14s and t15s with the fastest builds with "just enough" dps.

Now, gorge chaining is _strictly faster_ (as long as you have the maps for it) than chaining t14s and 15s, with the fastest builds, even if you have infinity DPS. Because there's no layout above plateau (which is only epsilon worse) that's as good as gorge, and the new exp penalty makes T15s only 2.6 or so functional levels higher than gorge, rather than, you know, 6 levels higher. Layout is vitally important. So Gorge and plateau genuinely became the most efficient exp grind in 2.3.

It's a shame GGG nerfed red exp so hard.

Gorge should have never been a baseline test of a build's speed or survivability.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 22, 2016, 1:59:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info