[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

"
Florela wrote:
"
Ztink wrote:
is it not a good idea to take ghost reaver?

You don't leech off traps.

oh i see
So Could you give a priority on a few skills, so when leveling I can know when to head for them.

Pain attunement, obviously can't take before Shavs, but still curious.
Elemental Overload
Master Sapper

These 3 are quite bit spread out, and was wondering if you go for these early, late like post level 80? Do you go more dps early or late, es nodes?

Just a bit curious on your thoughts when leveling.
yep.. this will; get me back on to traps..

have people thought about the following set up /

scion > occultist for the chaos pen+recharge / saboteur

running a dual blasphemy setup "enfeeble+temp" would give -30% chaos res

losing chain reaction would then be "Corrected" by using sunblast.

Last edited by Tyrlith on Apr 13, 2016, 3:53:58 AM
those of you that go trickster, what is youre 3rd choice? i've taken ghost dance and shade form

EDIT: in the ascendancy tree I mean.

also, I'm thinking "Weave the Arcane" or "patient reaper" what do you guys think?
Last edited by Ztink on Apr 13, 2016, 7:28:53 AM
"
Paragon1 wrote:
So Could you give a priority on a few skills, so when leveling I can know when to head for them.

Pain attunement, obviously can't take before Shavs, but still curious.
Elemental Overload
Master Sapper

These 3 are quite bit spread out, and was wondering if you go for these early, late like post level 80? Do you go more dps early or late, es nodes?

Just a bit curious on your thoughts when leveling.

i read something about clever construction.

and.. all poison nodes if you lvl with the skills OP talked about while lvling up the char, i've asked this b4 and he told me (unfortunately I havent been using them)

I mean these skills/section

"
Leveling
I would highly recommend leveling using another build to level 70-75 and then switching over to the trap build. I used Essence Drain/Contagion to level to 72 and then I switched over to the trapper setup. The reason why Essence Drain works well with leveling up is because your passive tree will be the same for both builds since you get most of the poison damage nodes.
"
Ztink wrote:
those of you that go trickster, what is youre 3rd choice? i've taken ghost dance and shade form

EDIT: in the ascendancy tree I mean.

also, I'm thinking "Weave the Arcane" or "patient reaper" what do you guys think?

I went for the Patient Reaper nodes as a 3rd option. More damage :) My other consideration was Walk the Aether for free movement. But thats just a quality of life node imo for mapping/moving around.
Congratulation zabosnu,

this is one of the strongest builds i ever played. Very smart and clever planned.
Mobs melt like a breeze. I am level 93 now.

I made a minor modification and started using a shield for additional safety instead of 2x Consuming Dark Dagger. I get only 75% Fire to Chaos conversion but it feels safer for me in high level maps(80+).

Here is my current gear with GEM Setups at Level 93

Best Regards
-Monkeyface
Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 13, 2016, 11:34:55 AM
So I tried dropping the 2nd skill duration increase to pick up ele overload... I didn't really notice a damage improvement. After about half a day I put it back to skill duration since 40% initial damage vs 45% more duration (which double dips into firestorm and poison) wasn't worth the effort of relying on orb of storms to keep up when the damage increase was only minor.
Last edited by Dromidas on Apr 14, 2016, 2:08:00 PM
"
Monkeyface wrote:
Congratulation zabosnu,

this is one of the strongest builds i ever played. Very smart and clever planned.
Mobs melt like a breeze. I am level 93 now.

I made a minor modification and started using a shield for additional safety instead of 2x Consuming Dark Dagger. I get only 75% Fire to Chaos conversion but it feels safer for me in high level maps(80+).

Here is my current gear with GEM Setups at Level 93

Best Regards
-Monkeyface

Hey, Monkeyface, how much life do you reserve with this setup?Do you use Arcane Vision? I find it really hard to do some closed area maps because of low light radius.
Nice build.

And I thought that the icetrapper build was already way too op in terms of DPS and then there comes the Chaosorb trapper doing even more damage (to bosses at least). But it is more expensive due to lowlife build.

Now there is really no way around it. Chaos is getting nerfed next league because this is way too much :P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info