[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

I think im missing something, how do you throw so many traps out without the cluster trap when using magma orb?
"
exqcme wrote:
I think im missing something, how do you throw so many traps out without the cluster trap when using magma orb?

Magma Orb is meant for single target stationary bosses (i.e. Uber Atziri). For everything else we use cluster traps + firestorm.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
M8,can you tell me, what will be the last 2 ascedancy points,i mean for 8 total?
In your passive tree is with 6 points,what will be do with 8 points?
Thx
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Aug 9, 2016, 6:10:36 AM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
M8,can you tell me, what will be the last 2 ascedancy points,i mean for 8 total?
In your passive tree is with 6 points,what will be do with 8 points?
Thx

The tree has been updated when 2.3 came out. You basically spend the last 2 points getting non-key nodes to boost the elemental damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Considering this build for EHC 1st char. Is it viable? Got any tips? Other builds worth considering? I'd like to be able to grind some good currency whether by mapping or Atziri/lab. Thank you
I see you are using Grace (with Blood Magic) and it should only reserve 50% of your life, so this does not make you in low-life state. But in your videos, I see your life pool is empty, why?
what about this build in 2.4 after nerf poison?
could you do a guide for the skill tree ,eg the first 30 skill points , 60 points etc?Would be a huge help:)
I'm not sure if I made a huge mistake with my attempt at this build, but , for my lvl 89 sab, granted using only a lvl 15 magma orb for single target and lvl 19 firestorm for aoe, the damage is barely adequate. This will not clear uber in this state. I have 1 legacy and 1 current Consuming dark daggers, so ~75% conversion to chaos, and my traps do around 6k dmg now. Around 11k with void manipulation instead of cluster. A far cry from the 200k per trap damage of 2.2/3.

Has anyone else tried it in 2.4 and managed better dps numbers?
Is this build still cool after 2.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info