[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

Oh please merciful lord! Please tell us which class to play and an updated skill tree for 2.3! We will all love you forever!!!
Can anyone post an updated tree?
Looks like I was correct. Legacy consuming dark daggers are at 45% each (x2 = 90% chaos conversion). If you have legacy consuming dark daggers, you can leave the build unchanged and still one shot any boss.

However, I'll be updating the build to make it more optimal. I just need to test my changes. Expect an update in the next day or so.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 3, 2016, 9:19:53 PM
"
Looks like I was correct. Legacy consuming dark daggers are at 45% each (x2 = 90% chaos conversion). If you have legacy consuming dark daggers, you can leave the build unchanged and still one shot any boss.

However, I'll be updating the build to make it more optimal. I just need to test my changes. Expect an update in the next day or so.

I'm waiting for this update! XD

I have started a Witch, because i think the Elementalist is a good way to go with this build after nerf, but i still want to know the class, to optimize my time!

Ty!
I went through over 50 maps. Still not a single Lab trail yet. This is ridiculous. If they do not fix the rate on this, i'm not going to be wasting my time on this game. Grinding Gear Games sure knows how to upset a players. Some of the issues:

1. Nerfing builds into the ground, instead of balancing it out in other ways (i.e. harder content, improving other builds...etc).
2. Descriptions in-game and on the forums of skills/items/mechanics are sometimes wrong and do not work as DESCRIBED.
3. Annoying Prophecy lab where you have to go through 100+ maps to even get one lab trial.

GGG, you will lose players with the issues mentioned above.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 4, 2016, 8:30:17 AM
"
I went through over 50 maps. Still not a single Lab trail yet. This is ridiculous. If they do not fix the rate on this, i'm not going to be wasting my time on this game. Grinding Gear Games sure knows how to upset a players. Some of the issues:

1. Nerfing builds into the ground, instead of balancing it out in other ways (i.e. harder content, improving other builds...etc).
2. Descriptions in-game and on the forums of skills/items/mechanics are sometimes wrong and do not work as DESCRIBED.
3. Annoying Prophecy lab where you have to go through 100+ maps to even get one lab trial.

GGG, you will lose players with the issues mentioned above.

That's about the late game lab, right?

But the build its viable to you? Its still possible? Shadow or Witch? (if its still viable) Because i'm lvling a char for that, i'm lvl 18 now, but i don't want to waste time on it... :/
I've updated the tree (specifically the saboteur class).

If you have legacy consuming dark daggers (x2 = 90% fire to chaos conversion), you will have no problem one shotting bosses. You can use the build as is.

If you have normal consuming dark daggers (x2 = 60% fire to chaos conversion), you will still be able to kill bosses easily as long as you stack the traps. Instead of throwing just one trap down, throw down 3 (or more) and they will die fast (this is for UBER bosses, all other content is cake).

I've tested the above scenarios, even though GGG has nerfed the conversion the build is still powerful enough to do amazing damage. You also don't need to worry about reflect.

I have two new builds coming up, so stay tuned for that.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jun 6, 2016, 11:23:46 AM
"

If you have legacy consuming dark daggers (x2 = 90% fire to chaos conversion), you will have no problem one shotting bosses. You can use the build as is.

If you have normal consuming dark daggers (x2 = 60% fire to chaos conversion), you will still be able to kill bosses easily as long as you stack the traps. Instead of throwing just one trap down, throw down 3 (or more) and they will die fast (this is for UBER bosses, all other content is cake).

I've tested the above scenarios, even though GGG has nerfed the conversion the build is still powerful enough to do amazing damage. You also don't need to worry about reflect.

Can you give us a good lvling tree? I have some doubts about what way should i take, ES or More Dmg in the low lvls...
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"

Can you give us a good lvling tree? I have some doubts about what way should i take, ES or More Dmg in the low lvls...

Generally while leveling, you always want to choose what you are lacking in. If you find yourself dying a lot, choose ES. If you find it taking too long to kill mobs, choose damage. That is the simple run down of it.

With that said, this is a good start: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDALDYotliT_afoHnIFMkGNxf1b7kGZ05qjG93Fr-00cgMdoK1SOtjES8rCl3yDkjuFRGWt3V_xpMnwcVsC-wYIvSP-mSqbRnw1dDQXECbhpf0SVFHBofLajZSU9vnp5s9X3BRtMV1nnZvswPC7M8VfrAyGAW12FQGcI2_Tp9RR3p_MHx_K1b6kA0zeOc6G-A=

You'll notice I took out the ES nodes in the Witch tree. The reason why this is is because you won't be worrying about ES (Energy Shield) until around level 70-75+, therefore, Pain Attunement is also taken out. His exact quote is:

"
I would highly recommend leveling using another build to level 70-75 and then switching over to the trap build. I used Essence Drain/Contagion to level to 72 and then I switched over to the trapper setup. The reason why Essence Drain works well with leveling up is because your passive tree will be the same for both builds since you get most of the poison damage nodes.

No, I am not the original poster, but I am fairly certain he would agree with me on my points as long as you are leveling as a trapper instead of his suggested Essence Drain / Contagion levelling. IF you are leveling with Essence Drain and Contagion, then for the earlier levels simply swap out the trap nodes on the tree for some energy shield nodes since you will use them later on anyways, or whatever your little exile heart desires!

Last edited by Taesaes on Jun 7, 2016, 8:35:55 PM
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info