[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

can this be done with HP build?
anyway, i want to try Ice trap,is this viable?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Quite literally right under this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629493
"
unlucky_child wrote:

You could do an HP build version of this, but you will gimp your damage and survivability. Also, using ice trap will do a LOT LESS damage. I've tried this already with different variants. What you are asking will be a completely new rework of the tree and gear.

"
FROST_SHEPARD wrote:
hi, i must say i am insanely impressed with this build. i forward its its link to my guild-mates and they all initially thought that this is "just another" poison trapper. however when they saw what u did to uber atziri, it blew their minds away!

I am very strongly considering to follow this build, however I am 90% broke after my big purchase of atziri disfavour last week. Thus i wanted to ask you is is low-life required? can i not go life based high evasion toon? the only downside to my idea, as far as i could see, is pain attunement node wont work. however yr advice on this is requested. keep up the amazing work, and thanx for such a nice build.

Originally I was running a life-based evasion version of this (also min-maxed) and I can tell you will lose out on a lot of damage and survivability. If you want the best of the best, you'll need to go low life with shav's. I may add another section to the build with an optimized tree for a life-based version of this build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 5, 2016, 11:53:26 PM
can you give me tree HP version?

not many of us have 6L shavronnes :D
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is your tree incorrect or are you actually running LL without arcane vision?
For us cheap asses...

Can we buy a consuming dark that has very low spell damage rolls? It appears that the damage is really coming from the fixed 50% on each dagger, not the spell damage modifiers? Can you confirm a shitty consuming dark works as well as the high end 60% spell damage rolls?
"
Kraig wrote:
Is your tree incorrect or are you actually running LL without arcane vision?

The tree is correct. Personally I feel that arcane vision is a waste of points that could be used elsewhere. If you really want/need arcane vision, you can sacrifice some damage nodes.

"
For us cheap asses...

Can we buy a consuming dark that has very low spell damage rolls? It appears that the damage is really coming from the fixed 50% on each dagger, not the spell damage modifiers? Can you confirm a shitty consuming dark works as well as the high end 60% spell damage rolls?

Consuming dark daggers are used to convert the fire damage into chaos (doesn't matter if it's legacy or not), however, the higher the "spell damage" on the daggers the more damage you will do. If you can't get high rolls, it should be fine. The build does so much damage that you can sacrifice damage here and there.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Thing is time it took you to do one run, blasting cap would of run ten, but yeah nice dps.
i was wondering how long will it take before someone figures out just how much single target damage magma orb gives

anyways enjoy your poison traps guys until we get our share of nerfs next league
IGN JustifiedF
"
shoooms wrote:
Thing is time it took you to do one run, blasting cap would of run ten, but yeah nice dps.

I was streaming and showing off how the build works, not going for the world record. So your view on time completion is not accurate. My record time for completing UBER Atziri with this build is 2 mins and 28 seconds. I also have other builds that I've completed (or am working on perfecting), such as my CoC/VMS/llRF that can clear maps faster however they come nowhere near to the DPS of this trapper.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 6, 2016, 3:06:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info