[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

I forgot to give you essential information for chaos conversion:
"Chaos conversion has been reduced in effectiveness. This only appears on a few items, but is a system change rather than just a change to those items. As such the items affected will not have legacy versions with old values. We have made sure these items display the correct new effective value however. The values of chaos conversion on Voltaxic Rift, Infernal Mantle and Consuming Dark uniques have been reduced to be 60% of their prior value."
can you do this build with just poison and pure elementl damage? would it be strong enough is what i mean

i was thinking about ignoring chaos conversion for 2.3 maybe crit trapper or just pure elemental with firestorm trap..maybe go sundance and not use saboteur, anyone have any similar ideas?
Last edited by Staub on May 30, 2016, 4:58:51 PM
I think Elementalist will be a good choice with this nerf of Consuming.

Idk much about the build but when i saw it, i chose to run it in the next league! Elementalist with Liege of the Primordial (with fire golem + chaos golem in 2.3, so u got +40% Chaos dmg and +40% Fire dmg, we just need to read the notable node), Pendulum of Destruction (its a good buff) and Mastermind of Discord (orb of storms = fire penet. - this i'm not sure that will work, because 60% of your Fire dmg will be Chaos).

I think this is the way, and i will try next friday! XD
"
Brenovisky wrote:
I think Elementalist will be a good choice with this nerf of Consuming.

Idk much about the build but when i saw it, i chose to run it in the next league! Elementalist with Liege of the Primordial (with fire golem + chaos golem in 2.3, so u got +40% Chaos dmg and +40% Fire dmg, we just need to read the notable node), Pendulum of Destruction (its a good buff) and Mastermind of Discord (orb of storms = fire penet. - this i'm not sure that will work, because 60% of your Fire dmg will be Chaos).

I think this is the way, and i will try next friday! XD

Interesting idea. I wonder if Shaper of Desolation works with traps?
I think its not worth... because u will only make damage from chaos/fire, orb of storms isn't a great choice, but, if Mastermind sucks with the build with that penetration, maybe shaper is a good way.
Don't worry guys. The build will be even more powerful in 2.3. I'll update the guide once I test my changes. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Could you just tell us the class? Shadow (Saboteur) or Witch (elementalist)? I will start to lvl friday! XD
Looking forward to seeing the 2.3 tweaks!
I just want to know the class, because i will start to lvl this friday. XD Last league i come to play in the second half only :/
"
Don't worry guys. The build will be even more powerful in 2.3. I'll update the guide once I test my changes. (:

zabosnu, could you just tell us the class you're thinking to use? I ask because all this time, i only lvl one char per league, because my time is short, so i want to start with That One Char lol XD

I'm really inclined to use Elementalist... Its +40% Fire Dmg from F. Golem, +40% Chaos Dmg from C. Golem, +100% Elemental Dmg. with Pendulum, its very high. We lost laying speed and cd reduction, Saboteur style, but i think its too much dmg, maybe the dmg overrun that speed XD.

But i don't know much about the class/build to be sure. (i'm ignoring minor nodes form ascendancy tree, but they give, in both cases, +10% Ele. Dmg. plus something)

Thanks! :)

Last edited by Brenovisky on Jun 2, 2016, 11:49:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info