[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Lvl82 at the moment.
4549 Life
4.1k hideout dps(aura's / golem)
no jewels but 5 planned.
still looking for new amulet to over-cap my resists
5link carcass, not completely sold yet to invest in 6L

All in all, I can easily achieve 5k+ life, and dps will come.

Passive

Gear
Spoiler
vaaled 19 wands but still no luck, no culling strike. :(
"
Gazeifiee wrote:
Lvl82 at the moment.
4549 Life
4.1k hideout dps(aura's / golem)
no jewels but 5 planned.
still looking for new amulet to over-cap my resists
5link carcass, not completely sold yet to invest in 6L

All in all, I can easily achieve 5k+ life, and dps will come.

Passive

Gear
Spoiler

how is your dps doing? The tree looks way more hc friendly and also how is your single target on this considering all the extra poison damage?
Hello I've been following your build religiously for about 3 days now, heres what my gear looks like;
DPS is about 2.3k in town which is quite low atm and im not very tanky at all my hp is 4.5k but my character is extremely easy to kill,like dead in a few hits any tips?

My skill tree
"
certop wrote:
Hello I've been following your build religiously for about 3 days now, heres what my gear looks like;
DPS is about 2.3k in town which is quite low atm and im not very tanky at all my hp is 4.5k but my character is extremely easy to kill,like dead in a few hits any tips?

Options
1. go for acrobatics
2. use bladphemy enfeeble/warlord's mark/temporal chain, or even dual curse(just 4 nodes to go)
3. use cwdt+immortal call
4. use lightning coil
untill i can use KB effectively what support gems should i be using with bladefall/blade vortex? i have a 4L
So passives effect item effects now as last I knew they didn't,talking things like AoE increase and Chaos damage.I mean I remember there was no way to increase aura effect from

I am not trolling the thread just want to know what gives as I have two of these wands myself (both drops).
Last edited by Kavlor on Apr 22, 2016, 5:33:56 AM
"
razell2 wrote:
untill i can use KB effectively what support gems should i be using with bladefall/blade vortex? i have a 4L

I ran Added Chaos Damage, Void Manipulation, and Poison with Bladefall. I also played around with Faster Casting and Concentrated Effect in there as well but I don't feel those were as essential.
@ getinthevan @
I am following you'r build and got all the stuff that you wear,can you please add some surviving spells,it rly hard to play without it. Thank you!
Been playing with this build for a day now and it's really fun... until you get to a boss. Even with frost wall stacking and wither totem my single target is still junk, the tooltip damage is just too low compared to other KB builds (others can reach 40-50k tooltip unbuffed while we only have 5k). I think we need a dedicated weapon switch for single target, perhaps a decent physical wand in the offhand with a shield? and have KB on a 4 link and barrage for single target on a 5-6 link?

That would make the build a lot more expensive but will probably solve it's main problem. Shotgunning 5k damage is way different than shotgunning 40k damage, especially since we only have 50% pierce. Another option is to run double vaal storm call with lightning pen and spell echo which could be a simpler solution, but less consistent.

If the single target problem can be solved I think we'll get the best of both worlds, faster clear speeds than normal physical KB and decent single target. If not then you might as well drop another 2-3 ex and run a physical KBer like mathil showed in his recent video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info