[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

What's your opinion on taking Bladefall instead of Kinetic Blast?

Bladefall is more easily supported (there are great "more" multipliers for it like Conc Effect, Controlled Destruction). It also has high base damage that scale extremely well with the 15% phys gained as chaos from the wands, affects enemy with multiple poison, doesn't care about accuracy, has no need for chaos on attack mod and has less problem vs single target.
Last edited by Taxi_Driver on Apr 20, 2016, 2:58:25 PM
"
Think You have accidently deleted the leveling tree links :-)
Its blank now, just the text

Oops! You're right, and I will fix it soon. Thank you
"
Any ideas?

I can't leech without warlord's mark (the duration of the chaos potion is a bit short sometimes) and I think of the unique jewel Hungry Abyss, but I don't think I can get 5 useable corrupted items.
For whose for can get 5 corrupted items can consider that jewel.

As far as life leech goes, Atziri flask was more than enough for me. On the mana side, if you are over by acrobatics there is that mana leech cluster by the Herbalism life cluster. I think that'll be great. Good idea about Hungry Abyss, totally didn't think of this and I will look into it.
"
to be honest, i dont see that much of a difference between ranger and witch here
the defense advantages outclass the offense disadvantages easily

make sure to link this up in the opening post !

I'll definitely add the ranger variant and update the post. Many things I need to update and adjust. Hopefully I can this afternoon.

@Fortune1220
Thanks again for all the feedback. When I update the thread I'll add your points. I know LC would be good, that armor is just flat out awesome. Your feedback about the pierce makes me want to test 100% pierce more and I will. That deadeye portion of the Ascendant is damn good. Thanks for the quick repose and report! Looking forward to hearing more when you get some more levels!
"
as a little side note, i felt like fooling around a little with skillgems and ended up playing as a caster with essence drain
even with my blaster tree and zero spell dmg it felt pretty nice blowing up entire packs
no kinetic clearspeed of course, but very viable

these wands are true allrounders!

Ah! Thanks so much for testing this! I've been thinking about it and forgot to do it... So many things to test. sounds like there could be a strong variant here as well, ha! Maybe with enough proj speed essence drain could have fast clears?
"
Why do you scale chaos damage? They explode for a fixed amount based on the mobs hp. Wouldn't it be better to scale phys or ele to kill mobs faster so they explode sooner

The explosions scale off of Aoe damage, generic damage, and chaos damage. This way, if we get 1 explosion the entire pack dies. Why blow up a mob for 25% of its health when you can blow it up for 100% or more :)
"
can you update the tree/ascendancy/gear please? :D:D

Yes absolutely, hopefully this afternoon!
"
What's your opinion on taking Bladefall instead of Kinetic Blast?

Bladefall is more easily supported (there are great "more" multipliers for it like Conc Effect, Controlled Destruction). It also has high base damage that scale extremely well with the 15% phys gained as chaos from the wands, affects enemy with multiple poison, doesn't care about accuracy, has no need for chaos on attack mod and has less problem vs single target.

Blade fall is a FANTASTIC option. I leveled my last char with it until 66. Additionally, I have had a few people mention they have stuck with it instead of KB and enjoyed it. It is certainly a viable route to take. The reason I chose KB is that KB clears significantly faster. As of now in my testing, no skill we could switch to matches its clear speed.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 20, 2016, 3:19:04 PM
elementalist or pathfinder?
"
elementalist or pathfinder?

This is really a personal preference and what your goals for the character are. If you wanted more dps, faster clear speeds, and can afford to die once in awhile(non-HC), I'd say stick with Elementalist. Both are fairly equal in cost, though leveling as the Pathfinder may be sightly easier.

If you are playing HC, want a bit more tankiness, and are okay with slightly slower clear speeds go with pathfinder. The Pathfinder will most likely be a better choice for an extreme budget or first character in a league. The Pathfinder might also have a higher top-end with unlimited budget - due to the cost of the top tier flasks.

I play on SC and I got more enjoyment out of the Elementalist version, (both are quite fun and different compared to other builds) for what that's worth.
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 20, 2016, 6:08:31 PM
Been working on a variant of elementalist, that gained the benefits of pathfinder route.
Leech, eva, dodge, etc... but elementalist.
I'll post when I get 90, with my results.

Dps atm is slightly low for 10+ maps, but not a single jewel right now with possibility of 5 or 6 usable within 2 points.
Last edited by Gazeifiee on Apr 20, 2016, 8:15:09 PM
Hi, just about to be able to wear all my gear as witch. I had a question about your herald of ash setup. Does the inc burning, inc area, conc effect really worth the extra mana reserv. Also, I was trying to get a reliable mana sustain going without clarity, through mana leech (shadows&dust, jewels, and boot enchant) so I could use another aura. I have 8% phys leech to mana and 4 total damage leech to mana. Have you tried anything like that on your witch yet? Thanks for the cool build!
"
gogoletsgo wrote:
I am playing this build with the elementalist route, and went for acrobatics.
Having around 4400 life and 1100 mana, running arctic armor, blasphemy warlord's mark (for endurance charges and leeches), CWDT immortal call, clarity, chaos golem.

Thinking if I should go for MoM and some mana nodes, more life, or dual curse for more defensive option (dual curse can be both offensive and defensive tho).
Will drop arctic armor if running MoM/dual blasphemy curse, unless I have the corrupted cast on hit gloves.
More curse is always great but useless in curse immune maps.

Do I need at least 1000 unreserved mana to make MoM useful?
worth dropping some life nodes for it?
have you thought about using a curse on hit setup with herald of ice/lightning instead of herald of ash?
"
Do I need at least 1000 unreserved mana to make MoM useful?
worth dropping some life nodes for it?

I would say ideally you want whatever 30% of your life is. If you can't keep that much unreserved, do as much as you can.
"
Hi, just about to be able to wear all my gear as witch. I had a question about your herald of ash setup. Does the inc burning, inc area, conc effect really worth the extra mana reserv. Also, I was trying to get a reliable mana sustain going without clarity, through mana leech (shadows&dust, jewels, and boot enchant) so I could use another aura. I have 8% phys leech to mana and 4 total damage leech to mana. Have you tried anything like that on

The herald of ash setup (requiring a lot of mana reserved) is certainly not needed. If you can get away without clarity, by all means do it, that'd be great. I use a powered up hoa for the fun factor, otherwise how you reserve your mana is really up to you. It's nice and flexible, no real requirements.
"
Been working on a variant of elementalist, that gained the benefits of pathfinder route.
Leech, eva, dodge, etc... but elementalist.
I'll post when I get 90, with my results.

Oh awesome, looking forward to hearing the results! The jewels will help with the damage for sure.
"
have you thought about using a curse on hit setup with herald of ice/lightning instead of herald of ash

Haven't tried it, but I bet it would work quite well. Surely you'd have HoT going the entire time. Only concern would be being in range for it land, but heck our inc AoE will make it go farther. Def an option to test/try
Last edited by getinthevan on Apr 20, 2016, 10:07:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info