[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

"
"
Monkeyface wrote:
Hey Fyndel,

amazing build you have created. The clear speed insane. I started leveling a fresh templar yesterday.

I have one question for you:

How do you get 100% Chance of Projectiles Piercing? (on your tooltip)

Thanks in advance
-Monkeyface
as templar pierce gem and pierce node as scion u get it from ascendant and from ranger too u can use pierce gem +proj weakness too

To reach the pierce cluster it's quite a few points. Do you have a optimized tree for templar?
Or is the pierce Gem enough ?
"
neuerkunde wrote:
"
"
Monkeyface wrote:
Hey Fyndel,

amazing build you have created. The clear speed insane. I started leveling a fresh templar yesterday.

I have one question for you:

How do you get 100% Chance of Projectiles Piercing? (on your tooltip)

Thanks in advance
-Monkeyface
as templar pierce gem and pierce node as scion u get it from ascendant and from ranger too u can use pierce gem +proj weakness too

To reach the pierce cluster it's quite a few points. Do you have a optimized tree for templar?
Or is the pierce Gem enough ?
tbh with enogh gair the invest for it is not huge , i personaly used curse on hit proj weaknes with gem and monsters that surv the 1 shot get curse and have 100% pierce , wheni lvled my templar i used fork instead pierce cause my dmg was retarded high
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
added vaal spark setup many people asked me about it
Every Class 100
How will this build look with vaal pact for us on perandus? :)

Would you please make an tree? :)
"
died to reflect today , dropping pierce and putting fork in again will update when i die again lvl 91 atm

Honestly, you should say in thread "SC build" before call it "the best build of poe".

2m dps or 1min gorge clean isn't that impressive assuming that with your actual setup you can ( and actually u did ) die on the first elem reflect mob you find.

As Matrix said "Get this stuff and play hoping for the best".

New players need be aware that if they're playing HC get the hell out of here, really.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 21, 2016, 5:03:13 AM
"
"
died to reflect today , dropping pierce and putting fork in again will update when i die again lvl 91 atm

Honestly, you should say in thread "SC build" before call it "the best build of poe".

2m dps or 1min gorge clean isn't that impressive assuming that with your actual setup you can ( and actually u did ) die on the first elem reflect mob you find.

As Matrix said "Get this stuff and play hoping for the best".

New players need be aware that if they're playing HC get the hell out of here, really.
So first of all the reflect problems are gone in my setup i have never died since then my templar AND my duelist got 100 in 1 week can check my poestatistics 2nd of all if u roll this as a witch on HC ur IMMORTALas witch u dont even use skyforths and save another bilion exalteds even more hc viable, i just dont get why people cant admit it :( i mean someone that gets 2 100 in 1 week there has to be something broken about the build i didnt even run high maps i was running t10-t13 it is BY FAR the best build in the game nothing comes even remotly close that comes from someone that played LL spectralthrow for 2 years i dont think there better opinions out there i dont know if u played spectralthrow but that shit was broken
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 21, 2016, 1:02:36 PM
"
snakzz wrote:
How will this build look with vaal pact for us on perandus? :)

Would you please make an tree? :)
vaal pact is next to the aura nodes i take vaalpact my self even with legacy vinktars cause of the boot enchant as a safty when my flask isnt up
Every Class 100
[deleted]
Already answered in game, thx Alex :)
Last edited by omgree on Apr 21, 2016, 3:29:35 PM
I must admit i played many good builds but this build is the best so far and the clear speed is insane.

I reached level 84 in 4 days, by only playing in the evening hours after work.

I dont have really good gear. But as Fyndel said the build also works amazing with mediocre grear.

Here is my mostly self found setup. Not optimized yet in any way.

I dont even see mobs anymore, because they die two screens in front of me.
Dont have any problems with reflect yet. Did map runs up to T10.

Conratulations again Fyndel
-Monkeyface

Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 21, 2016, 6:58:24 PM
"
Monkeyface wrote:
I must admit i played many good builds but this build is the best so far and the clear speed is insane.

I reached level 84 in 4 days, by only playing in the evening hours after work.

I dont have really good gear. But as Fyndel said the build also works amazing with mediocre grear.

Here is my mostly self found setup. Not optimized yet in any way.

I dont even see mobs anymore, because they die two screens in front of me.
Dont have any problems with reflect yet. Did map runs up to T10.

Conratulations again Fyndel
-Monkeyface

very nice , try to upgrade ur shield u will find a better option for sure the ES is VERY VERY low the rest of the gear 2nd upgrade would be to get rengs with %es else u got solid stuff going on there maybe increased crit chance instead added light dmg? would need to test the dps
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info