[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

how the hell are you getting 100% pierce chance with any of the ascendencies besides deadeye scion version+gem?
Really nice build and fast clear speed. What your opinion on low life ek? Do u think ek will have comparable clear speed with spark? I am going to make a witch after get my scion to 100, not sure what build should I play.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
ExilezQ wrote:
how the hell are you getting 100% pierce chance with any of the ascendencies besides deadeye scion version+gem?
pierce gem and pierce on tree
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Really nice build and fast clear speed. What your opinion on low life ek? Do u think ek will have comparable clear speed with spark? I am going to make a witch after get my scion to 100, not sure what build should I play.
not even close to compare ek is utter shit
Every Class 100
omg this build is so insane. I dont see the mobs anymore:P

I started fresh a templar toon and i am lvl 92 now in Standard leage.

Here is some of my gear. Finally i got a nice helmet with +2 spark projectiles.

I just rush through the maps and get kicked from a random party because they cannot keep up with the clear speed. :P hahahaha

Cheers
-Monkeyface
Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 29, 2016, 11:06:17 AM
"
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Hey Fyndel maybe you can post your latest skill tree for your templar. I am also not sure how to reach the pierce cluster in the tree in an efficient way. I m just curious how you did it.

Did you went the line south starting from vaal pact to the pierce cluster?

Best regards
-Monkeyface
Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 29, 2016, 11:31:15 AM
2.2M dps huh?
"
Monkeyface wrote:
"
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Hey Fyndel maybe you can post your latest skill tree for your templar. I am also not sure how to reach the pierce cluster in the tree in an efficient way. I m just curious how you did it.

Did you went the line south starting from vaal pact to the pierce cluster?

Best regards
-Monkeyface
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAPndi4youQKWwJoMUtJ8CaqSbtn8vFbAZkVHMtHr7hzcuJOPGij6gsdXyR2-DXwzh-q6A-40CrQMN2bK00ZxsnAspr6K4YiDCSpTkNaTJ6EvHapvnn_G74h71_5JykqcpKKjEZb5N1-whxPB8wceDkjXz5u1dwdcipUglS5d8kmxwzqExS0f8NUqCysKGYoqOB1PTLOP-klRcFIRL5cG-wk1ua6zRX7QHyBu7BjQ0Ov1idPEovbaEVCnK0GWDlzv61AwcLtHBl9qwwmMNt-YGo9tGQVC0PVq-tte2RPb57mTYlrZWyycL29sCLTF8h0bJfGKwuxLripb6QJ59kM2UuwAAAAA
Every Class 100
insane gear lol
"
Madlox wrote:
insane gear lol
Thanks i wish i had a better shield and mana on both my ring the yolo ex didnt go as well :( eventough mana is the most common and a legacy amulet with cast speed i dream too
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info