[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

Like vaal spark in a pure grinding?
Im having a good time with it. Its very particular about its maps tho, the smallest bits of map decoration can put a halt in your speed - im more surprised by what spark can go thru rather than what it cant go thru. Theres also alot of butt clenching when Vinktars is down. I'm very conflicted about it. Ive died so many times playing this, but its so fast when X Y and Z are all there. Id even go as far to say that Vaal Spark doesnt need to be nerfed cuz the skill does a good job of nerfing itself given all the fuss it gives. Most times i just skip the boss on Shaped Strand cuz the only way im going to kill them is if i have Vinktars+Vaal Spark up. I even sometimes skip Vagan cuz going into one of his fights without Vinktars+Vaal Spark is painful. Breach+Beyond is scary AF on this build because so much of its survival is put on Vinktars. Ive had nights where i go from 80% exp to 10% exp just from dying over and over to elemental reflect, breaches, beyond,uber trials, exiles, bosses, masters, etc etc etc.

This build really does require your full attention even running Strand. The other build i play is Tri-Curse Whispering Ice and THAT is more brainless albeit slower. This build is anything but brainless unless youre in the safety of dried lake. You will live and die on your ability to manage your potions correctly. And albeit i have some really bad nights with the build i do genuinely enjoy it when all the right pieces are in place. Its also made me really despise reduced flask recovery modifier on maps which is something i didnt think was possible before.

I can almost guarantee someone with far better gear than i will step in and say, "Hah, i can kill Shaped Strand bosses without Vinktars or Vaal Spark up cuz im that much of a badass!" I applaud you if thats the case cuz for me its as difficult as trying to 69 a grizzly bear.

TL:DR you will die playing this if you are careless, or step outside the safety of dried lake.
Last edited by littledexxy on Apr 2, 2017, 7:08:42 AM
Thanks for the last reply. That made me more confident to go back to playing a voltaxic version of normal spark.
Would doryani catalyst be better or a good substitute if u don't got a GG caster dagger? Kinda hard to find one in this league.
So how will LL VS work without VP in 3.0?
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
So how will LL VS work without VP in 3.0?
gotta find a way to leech besides vinktar if we cant dead build
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1907493/filter-account-type/staff

Vaal skills can no longer be supported by Spell Echo or Multistrike.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Sacrificial_Harvest

Sac Harvest limited to 1

GG
Last edited by Alkaizerx23 on Jun 8, 2017, 9:22:46 PM
deleted
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Jul 25, 2017, 5:15:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info