[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

First of all thanks for the build, it's gotten me a lot of currency from farming but now I want to go for challenges. I was wondering what is a build I could transition off of from this. I'm willing to spend a lot in regrets, but I don't really want to buy new gear and stuff. Ideally I'd be able to kill Shaper.
ign: MollyMorphine
"
jerbear420 wrote:
First of all thanks for the build, it's gotten me a lot of currency from farming but now I want to go for challenges. I was wondering what is a build I could transition off of from this. I'm willing to spend a lot in regrets, but I don't really want to buy new gear and stuff. Ideally I'd be able to kill Shaper.

Ball lightning
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
what would the minimum gear have to be for just dried lake or tier 5s?
Someone please summarize a league-starter level guide?
Pointers on what skill gems to use, temporary nodes to get and important turning points (like at level X equip Y, or at level X swap to Z) would be really helpful.

Currently stuck in A1M/lvl 56. Probably gear that sucks, but broke. Playing T10-12 maps on another character to get currency.
Game on!
Can anyone link what a good dagger would look like in BCH, I don't understand x-x damage rolls. A link to a poe.trade with desired numbers would be greatly appreciated! Also any improvements that could be made on my gear in terms of priority would be even better!
How do we shatter mobs if Herald of Ice is our only Cold source ?
"
QwItewit wrote:
How do we shatter mobs if Herald of Ice is our only Cold source ?

Flat Cold damage on dagger and HoI is probably enough to shatter mobs.
In the OP you say "if u dont have the listed items here the build doesnt work properly or isnt fun to play in my opinion."

Is that a typo or are you saying without the best gear this build doesnt work and isnt fun?
"
Kurnis wrote:
In the OP you say "if u dont have the listed items here the build doesnt work properly or isnt fun to play in my opinion."

Is that a typo or are you saying without the best gear this build doesnt work and isnt fun?
this is more like for new players u obviously dont need my gear but the key items are needed
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Butasama wrote:
Someone please summarize a league-starter level guide?
Pointers on what skill gems to use, temporary nodes to get and important turning points (like at level X equip Y, or at level X swap to Z) would be really helpful.

Currently stuck in A1M/lvl 56. Probably gear that sucks, but broke. Playing T10-12 maps on another character to get currency.

I never played VS before but I leveled my coc cyclone with as sparker. Basically as soon as you hit de pierce cluster it will be fine for you in white and yellow (factoring some invest) maps.

Spark doesn't do that much dmg. Don't goo all out with your vaal orbs and try getting the corrupted jewels with those. Vinktar's flask is the most hard thing to get. Keep Vaal spark in a sub link and use it as another layer for bosses. Put points in crit the later
Last edited by galuf on Feb 26, 2017, 5:39:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info